Chapter 3 - Help Me

Don't forget to vote at the end of this chapter!· · ─────── · 𖥸· ─────── · ·

· · ─────── · 𖥸· ─────── · ·

Standing before the man with a curse mark that is slowly killing him that also makes his skin look as if it was rotting spreading down his face and covering his eyes making him unable to see.

Kagaya Ubuyashiki

Bowing at your waist in hopes to blend in and show respect. Hearing his pretty Wife whispering to him as she supports his arm.

"Stand up tall. No need to bow. I heard Kyojuro Rengoku saved your life. Yet your health is in good and you do not need medical attention. Such a relief."

"Yes

"Yes. I am very grateful for him."

"Do you require anything else? Perhaps someone could guide you back home?"

Lowering your head not entire sure if that would even be possible. After all you aren't sure how you traveled here.

"Master Ubuyashiki. I can never return home. I have learned many things in only two days of being here. Would it be possible for me to stay? I wish to become a Demon Slayer and be helpful."

I also want to have more sex...

With that he accepted your offer giving you a touching speech that hits right in the emotions and any past trauma you've experienced. Looking up to him for support and guidance. He announces you leave in a few hours to go stay with Urokodaki to learn how to fight.

Remembering Tanjiro's training you hope it won't take years but it feels slightly doubtful.

Walking through the woods to get back to the butterfly estate... except you are definitely lost.

Feeling discouraged when you spot yet another handsome men. You keep perfectly finding them.

(Per request 🤭)