Chapter 6 - Sharing

· · ─────── · 𖥸· ─────── · ·

"Giyuu"

Seeing him isn't all that surprising and yet your voice hitches. Meeting those sexy sapphire eyes. For the first time you feel completely guilty.

Knowing the last seven days the only thing on your mind has been Tanjiro Kamado. Even just the thought of him has your lips tingling.

Is this what Urokodaki meant?
Someone special...

Taking a sharp inhale as you prepare to do something that you might regret. Ready to tell the water Hashira that you can't do this anymore. Wanting to better yourself for Tanjiro.

Before you can speak a voice comes from behind you. Warm hands clasping over your eyes as hot breath tickles your ears, "Hello Plaything."

Feeling your legs tremble at the nickname the Wind Hashira has for you. When your brain finally catches up.

Wait a fucking minute!
They are both here!!

"Darling, care to explain to us what is going on?" Giyuu's soft spoken voice asks as you paw at the fingers over your eyes.

Turning to meet Sanemi's gaze. He is smirking as if he is enjoying you being caught.

"I..." mumbling as you struggle to speak. "Sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen. I just... I keep getting caught up in these moments."

Sanemi kisses your lips taking you by surprise, "Hush. Don't worry. We talked it over and we don't mind sharing you as our little slut."

The way that word rolls off his tongue makes you shamefully wet. Large hands squeezing your hips as Giyuu is now standing behind you. He tugs you back to feel his needy bulge.

Tomioka scolds him, "Don't call her that. She is only trying to be a good girl for us, isn't that right Sweetheart?"

Sanemi chuckles. "Such a romantic you are. She has been naughty and needs a good punish. Hey Y/N, We got into a little fight on the way here and we need to settle it."

Gasping as he begins unbuttoning your shirt and pushing it over your shoulder to expose you, "We need to know which one of us is better."

The water Hashira's hot tongue gliding up your neck as Giyuu finds your ear to whisper, "It's me? Right darling?"

Sanemi rips your bra away leaving your breasts fully exposed as he nibbles at your most sensitive spot causing a slight shriek of pleasure. He has always been so rough in the best way possible.

Sucking at your nipple to make up for that before speaking around your soft boob, "Nah. It's me, right my naughty girl?"

Your head falls back at being teased by two handsome men as they both fight over you. Feeling a pulsing sensation as your body begs for them. Any thoughts in your mind fade away.