Chapter 2 - Wet n' wild

Early Release, the votes were obvious on who the majority of you want to be with first

I spent far too long trying to find
an excuse that would be in character
for Giyuu to want to have sex with
someone he just met.

Unfortunately, in smut books
you just have to roll with the unexpected.
Thanks for voting for our Water Hashira.
Hope you readers Enjoy 💦
· · ─────── · 𖥸· ─────── · ·

 Hope you readers Enjoy 💦 · · ─────── · 𖥸· ─────── · ·

· · ─────── · 𖥸· ─────── · ·

Carrying a bucket of water down the hall to be helpful to Aoi. She was slightly annoyed when she found out you had no physical injuries. Saying Shinobu would have to examine you later.

Not wanting to be asked to leave or upset anyone you've decided to keep busy. That's when you spot the flame Hashira he is beaming with happiness to see you.

"Glad I found you." He proclaims while handing over a bundle of flowers. Vibrant colors of florals neatly wrapped with a ribbon. "I got these for you."

Stop. This is too cute!
Someone come Wife this man up,
before I break his heart!!

"That is very kind! I love them!" Taking a deep smell as you hold the flowers close to your chest.

Rengoku seems nervous as he avoid eye contact. "I am sorry if I somehow gave you the wrong impression earlier. Seeing you that naked- wait... I mean, I enjoyed it!" His face is turning a redder shade than his hair. "Crap, that's not... I want to apologize for how that occurred. I..."

"Kyojuro, it's okay!"

Wow, he only saw my underwear.
He is acting like I stole his virginity.

Smirking at him as he attempts to calm himself with a few deep breaths before speaking again, "I have to leave for a mission... I might be gone for a few hours or possibly days. When I return. I want to take you to dinner."

Leaning forward as you quickly kiss his cheek, "I would really enjoy that. Stay safe- Wait, this mission doesn't include a Train does it?!"

He gives a chuckle, "No? It is a case of missing children in the countryside."

"Oh good. Well not for the children... anyways. Hurry back to me."

Feeling completely awkward but he doesn't seem to find you odd at all. Giving a kiss to the back of your hand before leaving.

You balance the bucket of water in one hand while the bouquet of flowers rests in the crook of your arm. Walking to find Aoi when as you look over your shoulder. Watching Rengoku leave when someone slams right into you.