Chapter 4 - Take My Breath Away

· · ─────── · 𖥸· ─────── · ·

Owning nothing means you get to travel light. Finishing the last chore before walking to meet whoever will be guiding you to Urokodaki.

"Hey Y/N!" Aoi shouts across the hall and every single tiny hair on your neck stands up.

Oh no!!
She found out about Inosuke.

Turning as you prepare for whatever beat down she is going to give you. Except she throws her arms around your shoulders. Giving a tight hug.

"Don't leave without saying goodbye." She chuckles and you give an awkward smile. "I really liked having you around. Good luck on training. I hope we can be friends."

I am such a shitshow.
Fucking her ex boyfriend behind her back.

"Of course we can be friends!" Maybe she won't ever find out. Being more honest, "I wish the very best for you Aoi."

"Are you two finished yet?"

The snarky voice of the wind Hashira startles both of you. Looking to Sanemi who smirks at you, "I am your guide. Let's get going."

Unable to stop from being a Simp your gaze admires his body

Unable to stop from being a Simp your gaze admires his body. That is not your fault though... he is a slut for keeping it unbutton that way. Begging for people to look him up and down.

Giving Aoi a wave goodbye as you catch Giyuu watching from the doorway. A fluttering sensation immediately starts as you meet his sapphire eyes.

Your mind remembering how good his whimpers sound. Biting your bottom lips subconsciously as you trail behind Sanemi giving sly looks to the Water Hashira. Letting out a sigh.

I will miss him the most.

"Sighing already. Am I that boring of a person?" Sanemi pulling your attention back to him as his eyes glance down your body.

Maybe he won't be a boring travel partner..
Ugh- what am I thinking!
I'm such a slut.
For fuck's sake,
I still have cum inside of me!