┊CHAPTER ONE┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ "Here's your strawberry matcha latte with a side of a strawberry short cake!" A 20-year-old cat loving man said. "Thanks!"

Felix Lee worked at Miso's cat cafe and absolutely loved his job. What's better than being surrounded by sweet delicious goodness and adorable cats all day? Nothing, according to felix. His manager, Ava, was an absolute angel too, she was so flexible and understanding with Felix's schedule considering he's a college student and all. She allows him to open on weekends so he can have the rest of the day with his friends and boyfriend.

Speaking of boyfriend, getting to see his boyfriend was another plus to working at Miso's since he didn't live too far (which was campus since the school was nearby as well). Just Felix being the psychic he is, his boyfriend, Yeonjun walks right through the door with the biggest smile on his face. Felix returns the smile as he approaches the counter,

"Wow. If I knew hot babes like you worked here, I'd visit more often." Yeonjun says as he wiggled his eyebrows and leans against the counter. Felix responds with a giggle as he opens his mouth to respond but was quickly interrupted.

"I just threw up all of my breakfast, lunch and dinner from the past three days with that terrible pickup line." Oh. Felix doesn't hide his deep eye roll as he recognizes that voice.

"Oh wow, Hyunjin, didn't see you there. Or more so, I just didn't care enough to notice you." Felix puts on his fakest smile as he tilts his head at the devil in front of him. Freaking Hwang Hyunjin. He was the master of being a dck and just a nuisance to Felix's day. Felix and Hyunjin didn't exactly get along as their opposing personalities crashed a lot, Hyunjin was more straight forward with a sharp tongue and nasty attitude unlike Felix who wasn't as straightforward and had the best attitude ever, unless Hyunjin was around. He just brought the worst out of people, it's his specialty. And felix only deals with him because he happens to be Yeonjun's best friend. Yay.

"Don't hurt yourself with all that fake kindness you put on display, you don't have to hide from me." Hyunjin rebuttals as he crosses his arms.

"I just thought maybe if I pretended to be happy to see you, then it'd actually come true. Guess that day will never come, will it?" Felix seethes through his teeth with his fake smile tightening on his lips.

"Yeah well-"

"Anyway!" Yeonjun interrupts Hyunjin and gives a quick side eye. "I just came to see my favorite person and order my favorite drink." He smiles softly at felix while reaching for his pocket.

"A mango boba tea?" Felix asks even though he already knew so he started to put in the order.

"You know me so well, baby!" Yeonjun cheers as he slides the cash to felix. Felix didn't miss the scoff that came from Hyunjin's mouth though.

"And what would you like, Hyunjin? Fresh toilet water with a hint of shit flakes?" Felix puts on his customer service smiles as yeonjun snorts into his hand. Felix gains satisfaction as he sees hyunjin just look to side with an angry scowl. He always did when yeonjun took his side.

"I'll go make your drink and be right back." Felix says as he puts the cash in the register and gets started on the drink. After a few minutes, he walks over to yeonjun and hands it to him, "Here you go."

"Mmmm! Delicious as always, bokie." Yeonjun smiles like a child as he sips his drink. "Are you coming over later?"

"No pets allowed in the dorms remember?" Hyunjin chuckles as he smirks at felix.

"And yet they let you live there everyday." Yeonjun laughs as he pats hyunjins back as he loses yet another battle against felix. "But sure, if you want me to. I just have to stop by my dorm first."