┊CHAPTER SIX┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ It was the next morning and felix was currently doing his hair in a loose half up ponytail with some hair hanging and the front. He wore this to school.

He added a layer of his lip gloss and cologne and grabbed his bag and other important items and walked out the door

When he arrived at school, he immediately walked to his locker to put his extra books away and to get ready for art, which he absolutely dreaded. While he  was putting his stuff away, a figure appeared next to his locker and slammed it right in his face. Felix clenched his jaw and turned to see who it was even though he already had an idea.

"Don't switch partners." Hyunjin mumbles as he crosses his arms and leans against the lockers.

"Why shouldn't I?" Felix bites back as he crosses his arms also.

"Why would you- listen," Hyunjin pushes himself off the locker and uses his hands to help explain himself, "I thought I was saying things that we're already known and mutually agreed upon yesterday. I didn't expect you to get so mad."

"Oh! But I love to hear how much you don't like me and how you hate my presence every damn second of the day, yeah that's so mutually agreed on." Felix rolls his eyes as he turns back around to open his locker.

"Okay.. but you don't like me either so."

"More reason to switch partners. To save my mental health and keep my positive energy." Felix nods to himself as he grabs his tiny mirror and applies another coating of lipgloss, which was a nervous habit.

"Felix, just," Hyunjin sighs angrily as he snatches Felix's lipgloss away.

"Hey! Give that back!" Felix hisses as he reaches out to snatch his lipgloss back but Hyunjin was too quick and stored in his pocket.

"I think I'll hang onto this.. so now you have to be my partner if you want your shit back." Hyunjin smirks cockily, knowing he won this battle. Felix just sighs and slams his locker,

"Fine, you piece of shit. I'll be your partner for now but piss me off again, I'll  just do my part of the project and leave you with a failing grade."

"I'll probably piss you off some more but deal." Hyunjin smiled triumphantly as he turns to walk away.

"Hey, dipshit! What about my lipgloss?" Felix yells as he throws his arms in the air.

"Oh, I'll be keeping this until you fulfill your part of the deal. See you at art, freckles." And Hyunjin walks away. Fucking bitch Felix thinks to himself as he groans and walks to art class.

🎧 time skip to lunch 🎧

A few hours passed and it was lunch time. Felix skips happily to where him and his friends usually eat with his tray in his hands.