┊CHAPTER NINE┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ It was the next day and Felix was currently working. Today was a great day, the sun was gently kissing the earth, casting a golden gleam upon everything it touched. The sky is a brilliant bright blue oil adorned with fluffy white clouds and the air was so refreshing and amping, carrying the sweet scent of blooming flowers and currently cut lawn from the lawn mowers. If there was a song Felix would use to describe this beautiful day, it would be 'Amber' by 311 and that's the song he hums as he wipes down the tables and skips over back to the register where his work friend, Lila was currently.

"Ahh! Isn't today such a beautiful day, Lila!" Felix beams brightly as pours out the cleaning content from the bucket.

"It really is, isn't?" Felix hears a deep voice behind him. And suddenly 'Amber' by 311 wasn't looping in his head anymore as he turns around slowly to be face with the last person he'd ever want to see.

"Is it that time already?" Felix groans loudly as he approaches the register with a frown.

"Yes it is, freckles," Hyunjin smirked as he takes out his wallet, "What was the drink you were drinking the last time I was here?"

"Um," Felix thinks shortly, "the strawberry matcha latte?"

"Yeah, can I have that?" Hyunjin gives his card to Felix.

"You didn't like the strawberry boba tea?" Felix asks curiously with furrowed eyebrows, that was by far the best drink on the menu, he was actually surprised.

"Nah, it was too sweet for me," Felix nods his head, completely understanding. He's heard that before, but then again that's why Felix likes it so much. Felix slides the card back to Hyunjin, "Plus, I'm drinking your second favorite, right? So I'm sure it'll be good." Hyunjin says as he grabs his card and puts it back into his wallet.

For some reason, Felix smiles a little at the comment. Hyunjin rarely says anything nice about Felix. Even though it wasn't exactly about him and more about his choice in beverages, it still felt nice and refreshing.

"I'll make your drink and then we can head out." Felix turns and grabs a cup to start his drink. But he couldn't really focus as he felt Hyunjin's eyes on him. He fought every urge to throw a straw in his eye and just shook his head and tried his best to focus on the drink.

After a few minutes, he puts a lid on the beverage and hands it to Hyunjin.

"Hey, how come everyone else gets cute little messages on theirs?" Hyunjin says as he turns his cup around looking for the message that clearly wasn't there.

"Because, they're actually nice to me and deserve cute messages." Felix rolls his eyes as he removes his apron and hangs it up in the break room in his locker. Then Felix walks back out and sees Hyunjin still standing there and he sighs, "What now?"

"I want a message." Hyunjin hands Felix the drink back and he sighs. He starts to think of what he should write, he giggles softly after a few seconds of figuring out what he was going to say. Felix begins writing and was giggling like a little kid as he read over what he wrote.

"Here you go." Felix smiles as he tries to hold back his laughs as he hands the drink back to Hyunjin.

Hyunjin has his eyebrows furrowed in confusion wondering what's so funny until he looked at what was on the cup, "For the shittiest guy alive, who smells like absolute shit, looks like shit and acts like shit. Have a shitty day<3."

If it was written by anyone else, Hyunjin would've admitted it was funny and would've even laughed a little but he refused to give Felix that satisfaction so he just rolled his eyes and sipped his drink, "You ready to go, blondie?"