┊CHAPTER SEVENTEEN┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.

SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ felix stumbled out the bathroom and slammed it behind him. now that he was finally out of that suffocating room with hyunjin, he felt like he can finally breathe and gets his thoughts together.

he just had sex with hyunjin.. HE JUST HAD SEX WITH HYUNJIN. felix whimpers as he slides down the door while burying his hands in his hair.

"what the fuck did i do..?" felix whispers to himself as his heart beat begins to race as he begins to panic. he was trying to come up with any excuse he could but there simply wasn't; he was just.. very drunk and touch deprived.

tears started to form in his eyes as he the reality sunken into him that he was a cheater. his mind started to go haywire with all kinds of different thoughts like did he really love yeonjun as much as he did? of course he did, what was he saying. he just wanted affection from him and he stooped extreme low to get it.

not wanting to think about it anymore, felix stood up while wiping his tears and trudged back to the main room where they were still playing truth or dare. he ears perked up though while walking past a group of people talking,

"yeah, man. sounds like some people were having a good fuck in the bathroom." some guy laughed as he took another sip of his drink.

"i know, bro. they were LOUD i think the whole house heard them." another guy slurred as he shook his head with a laugh.

felix felt his face start to heat up as he heard their conversation and rushed passed them back to his seat. he couldn't believe people had heard them?! ultimately they weren't exactly quiet but what scared him slightly was that they used each other's names.

felix froze right in front of jisung as he repeated previous thought. WHY WOULD WE USE EACH OTHERS NAME? felix thought in distraught as he crumbled to the floor next to han. of course han noticed his best friend's distraught state and was quickly overcome with worried.

"what happened, lixie? did something happen on your way to the bathroom?" jisung grabbed felix's shoulder frantically as he searched his face for any discomfort or hurt.

"no, han-ah.. nothing happened. i'm fine, just heard something embarrassing." felix sighed as he grabbed jisung's hand that was on his shoulder and kissed it.

"oh.. was it about that couple that was getting it on in the bathroom?" jisung laughed as he squeezed felix's hand in return and put it back to his side.

felix's heart immediately sunk to his ass the minute the words left jisung's mouth. he couldn't believe the news passed around that fast that someone was fucking in the bathroom— that FELIX was getting fucked in the bathroom. he anxiously cleared his throat and turned to face jisung.

"yeah, haha, it was. do they know who it was?" felix awkwardly laughed to mask to play off any suspension of him acting weird— even though he was.

"nah. they said they heard towards the beginning but walked away to not seem like some perverted creeps listening in on someone's sexy time." han shrugged.

felix slowly let out a breath he didn't know he was holding as he released the deadly grip he had on his skirt. he was immediately relieved to hear that no one knows who it was and declared right there and that it wouldn't happen again. 

"can we go home now? i'm exhausted and just ready to go to bed.." felix sighed as he slowly sat up and began to stand up.

"okay, bokie. let's go home." jisung smiles as he stands up as well and immediately hooks his arms together with felix.

felix felt yeonjun's eyes on him but he couldn't dare face him. he felt too guilty and dirty to look him in the eye, he felt as if yeonjun would see right through him and see how much a dirty cheater he was.