┊CHAPTER SIXTEEN┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.

SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ it was finally the weekend and the weather was beautiful. it was a bright sunny morning with white fluffy clouds that drifted across the sky. the air was still though as the Sun cast a luminescent glow.

and today was party day. every two weekends, a student throws a party in their apartment to allow the other kids to get some steam off and to also hook up with whomever they want.

which is specifically why felix had no intentions of going and why jisung was on the floor practically begging him alongside chan.

"please felix! you have to come! no party is fun without you— my dancing buddy!" jisung fakes weeps as he makes prayer hands towards felix.

"yeah man! aren't you supposed to be my wingman?! i need you to pull the chicks and dudes because you are so effortlessly gorgeous!" chan whines as he sits into a full bow.

felix rolls his eyes as he uses his foot to kick chan and jisung.

"ow!"

"owie!"

"i said im not going! those parties are so scary! a bunch of drunk people looking for a random hookup and i always seem to be the number one target.." felix pouts as he suddenly remembers all the times he's been sexually harassed at those parties.

chan immediately softens as he remembers how hard it was for felix to be at one of those parties, "you're right, we're sorry, lix. we forgot about that."

"we?! whos we? i am not sorry for begging my best friend to accompany me to a college party!" jisung flings his arms around to further make his point.

"you have a boyfriend! take him." felix rolls his eyes as he stands up from his bed and walk towards his desk.

"no! minho just judges people which is funny at first but then it just becomes a downer, you know?" jisung whines as he rolls around on the floor.

"i'm still not going."

"felix pleaseeee! i'll buy you food for the rest of the week! anything you want!"

"are you really that desperate?" felix turns slightly to throw a judging glance at jisung.

"yes! now what do you say? please! pleaseeee! pretty please! felix please!" jisung starts to sing dramatically as he rolls over to felixs feet and holds onto them. all chan could do was laugh at the scene in front of him.

"okay okay, fine! now please stop begging, it's embarrassing." felix rolled his eyes again but smiled as jisung cheered and jumped back up.

"okay! first! the outfit.." jisung wiggles his eyebrows as he beelines towards felix's closet.

"nothing too revealing, sungie. remember the goal is to not be preyed upon." felix sat on the floor next to chan and draped himself across his lap.

"you know that's the first thing he's going to grab, right?" chan chuckles as he reaches up to slide his fingers through felix's hair.

"yeah, i know." felix sighs as nuzzles closer to chan's hand.

"okay! i think i found the perfect thing! we have approximately 30 minutes to get ready so let's get moving."

no one moved. felix remained in chan's lap and chan had no intentions of getting up either especially since felix was in his lap.

"i saidddd," he grabs felix by his ankles and drag him off chan, "let's get moving!"

felix just groans as chan laughs and exits his room. felix stands up and looks over the outfit jisung picked and decided to not judge it onto he puts it on first. felix walks over to his makeup desk and starts to apply, mascara, eyeliner, and blush onto his face.