┊CHAPTER FIVE┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥  Felix could not believe his ear. He was paired with the worst human ever. Why did Mr. kim possibly think this was a good idea? Felix slumps in his seat and pouts while thinking about how he's going to pretend to care about Hyunjin for several weeks and deal with his attitude. His thoughts were interrupted though when he sees someone pull a chair besides him,

"Guess the universe has it out for me if they think I have the mental state to deal with you."

"You think I'm any happier about this? I guess I'll just take a picture of trash and submit that." Felix scoots his chair away from Hyunjin a little, making it known he didn't want him around.

"Whatever. When do you want to get started?"

"Well I'm off today from work and I'd rather get this project over with as soon as possible." Felix turns to Hyunjin while taking out his planner.

"Today works for me," Hyunjin looks down to see Felix writing something in his planner, "Is that your nerd journal?" Hyunjin chuckles as he peeks over to see what he's writing.

"No," Felix pushes Hyunjin's face away with his hand, "It's a way to stay organized and on top of my work, something you clearly don't know anything about."

"So.. a nerd journal?" Hyunjin snickers while looking down at Felix with a proud smirk.

"Shut up," Hyunjin laughs, "Anyway, let's do it at your dorm since mine will be occupied by my roommate and his boyfriend and trust , you do not want to be there for that."

"Alright. Come around 5 and we can let the fun begin." Hyunjin sarcastically cheers as he gets up from the seat next to felix and goes back to his.

Felix sighs heavily and bangs his head against the desk, dreading these next few weeks.

🎧 time skip to 5pm 🎧

Felix arrived at Yeonjun's dorm as promised by 5. He knocks on the door as he pulls out his signature lip gloss and add another coating on top of his lips.

After a few seconds, the door finally swings open and Felix swore to god he thought he went to the wrong dorm. Hyunjin had his long red hair down which was damp, hanging from down his face and he wore a white tank top with some  pants.

 Hyunjin had his long red hair down which was damp, hanging from down his face and he wore a white tank top with some  pants

So this is how Hyunjin looks outside of school, huh. Felix thinks, such a handsome face wasted.

"Why are you wet?" Felix asks as he grimaced at the thought of catching a cold from walking around with wet hair.

"Well hello to you too," Hyunjin rolls his eyes. "I just got out the shower. But if you're done worrying about me, can we get this started?"

"I'm sorry, I'm still stuck on the part where you said you showered?! I'm utterly surprised." Felix dramatically gasps.