┊CHAPTER TWENTY┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.

[unedited]

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ hyunjin would be lying if he said he didn't fall asleep with a smile on his face that night. he can't believe he's getting so close to getting felix's sweet ass. of course he cares about yeonjun but he thinks that if yeonjun cared more for felix, he wouldn't be able to swoop in and steal him so easily.

hyunjin doesn't know if him and felix had any chemistry romantically but he did know that those two had an undeniable chemistry in bed.

hyunjin hasn't been able to stop thinking about felix all week. that man is something special and there's this alluring aura that surrounds him that he can't seem to shake.

hyunjin sighs as he continues his art painting of felix for his art class. he smiled slightly as the sun slowly peeked from his window seal and painted the easel, it was perfect. hyunjin made sure to include the beautiful constellations that sit prettily on his cheeks. this wasn't the first time hyunjin has drawn felix, in fact, he had two incomplete drawings of felix. all from being in the spur of the moment.

as he was adding finishing touches, his phone went off indicating he had gotten a message. with furrowed eyebrows, he puts his art materials down and pick up his phone. he couldn't help the smirk o his face as he looks at the message in front of him.

"shitface. this is felix. can you stop by and talk?"

"anything for you, beautiful." hyunjin quickly typed a response back as he took off his apron and looked for his keys.

hyunjin never jumped in his car so fast in his life. he told felix he wanted just sex but he also wanted just an excuse to see him. felix was so beautiful in hyunjin's eyes and he will never forget the disappointment he felt when he found out yeonjun got him first.

with an eye roll, hyunjin parked his car and walked into felix's apartment complex. he was practically skipping every step towards the door, he was so excited that felix actually used his phone number.

he excitedly knocked on felix's door repeatedly until the door opened to reveal an annoyed felix wearing an oversized shirt with shorts.

"why are you knocking so damn hard?" felix whispered-shouted as he sluggishly walked his way back into the room.

"because a beautiful person just asked me to come over; that can only mean one thing.." hyunjin smirked as he walked inside and locked the door behind him, ready to strip naked and fuck right on the floor.

"don't get too happy you fucking creep," felix sighed as he flopped on the couch, hyunjin nearly jumping over the couch to join him, "i thought about your.. offer though."

hyunjin couldn't help the smile that crept on his face as he turned fully towards felix, ".. and?"

"and i've realized i can't do that to yeonjun.." felix looked down as he started to play with his hands, feeling nervous.

hyunjin didn't believe shit that flew out of felix's mouth mainly because he wouldn't reach his eyes. felix wasn't a very good liar and hyunjin knew that which is why he scooted closer to felix.

"i don't believe you," he placed his index finger underneath felix's chin and lifted it up so felix can reach his eyes, "you crave affection- to be touched and he doesn't offer you that but i can," he leaned in closer to felix, his lips brushing against felix's, "and i will and i'll have you completely satisfied."

felix as tempted especially with the way hyunjin was talking but nevertheless he scooted away while pushing hyunjin's face away,

"stop it!" felix shouted as he abruptly stood up and dashed across the room, "i told you our relationship problems out of vulnerability and you're using it to get into my pants." felix huffed.