Being there , where i always wanted to!

Kehte hai na jab parivaar sath ho tab
Sab sahi hota hai!!

_____________________________________________

The air grew still as the room was engulfed in silence, saved for the faint ticking of an ancient royal clock perched on the mantelpiece. Suddenly, as if roused from centuries of slumber, the time-worn timepiece emitted a single resounding chime that echoed through the magnificent walls of the mansion .

As the clock struck twelve, its ancient mechanisms sprung to life, each resounding chime sending tremors through the stillness of the night. The sound seemed to reverberate not just within the confines of the room, but also within the depths of time itself, as if signaling the awakening of something beautiful.

As the clock struck twelve, its resonant chimes filled the air, casting a nostalgic spell upon the room. For Aniket ,. The synchronicity of the clock's melodic celebration marked a poignant reminder – it was his parents' anniversary, a momentous occasion forever etched in his heart.

The sonorous echoes intertwined with the sweet aroma that filled the room. Aniket stood before a beautifully adorned table, his hands clasping a meticulously crafted cake—a symbol of love and appreciation. With each reverberation of the clock, his anticipation grew, knowing that the moment had arrived to surprise his parents with a heartfelt gift on their cherished anniversary.

Aniket was excited  to welcome the arrival of His parents, who had just returned from a much-needed vacation. The door creaked open, and their weary but contented faces illuminated the room. Aniket couldn't contain his excitement . The moment was finally here, the perfect time for the sweet surprise he had prepared to honor their love and shared memories.

" Happy Anniversary!!!! "   a chorus echo was heard in the stillness of the night

The room suddenly burst into a radiant glow as lights cascaded from every corner. A collective gasp filled the air as the surprise unfolded before them. Standing beside Aniket were his  family members, all wearing gleeful expressions, their faces illuminated by the warmth of the room. The sparkling lights danced along the walls, revealing a meticulously arranged setting—a grand feast, adorned with flowers, and a beautifully decorated table. The sight brought slight tears of joy to his parents' eyes, as they realized the love and effort poured into this enchanting celebration. It was a moment of togetherness, a symphony of love, and a testament to the unbreakable bond shared by this extraordinary family.

With a beaming smile, Aniket rushed towards his parents, enveloping them in a warm embrace. Their tired faces transformed into expressions of sheer delight, mirroring his own joy.

" Pranam Maa , Pranam Baba . Happy Anniversary!!"

Along with Aniket. All the family members wished them a happy anniversary and showered them with a lot of blessings as they gathered around a beautifully decorated table, the room filled with laughter and love.

Aviraj and Nailini went ahead to take the blessings from  Gauri and Shiv ( Aviraj's parents and Nalini's  in laws )  as it is considered auspicious to take blessings from elders on any happy occasion

The beautiful couple had received a lot of gifts from the family members, each one carefully chosen to symbolize their love and appreciation. The hall
was adorned with colorful packages, creating a festive atmosphere of anticipation and excitement.

Shiv and Gauri retired to their room to take an expected sleep leaving all the family members to celebrate

" Bhaisahab kaha kaha ghume ap "  asked Kalyani with a teasing smile