becoz no one fuckin cares

Kya khoob kaha hai kisi ne janab
Bal ki sakti se jyada jaruri dimag ki sakti hai
__________________________________________________

The room's tension escalated as Krishiv's shock and pain transformed into a surge of anger and retaliation. Aniket's own  disbelief intensified as Krishiv's fist swung back, driven by an unexpected force that Aniket hadn't anticipated.

In a split-second reaction, Aniket's instincts kicked in, and he managed to evade Krishiv's swing. The air crackled with a mixture of emotions – Krishiv's anger, Aniket's surprise, and the charged atmosphere that seemed to hang heavily in the room.

Krishiv's swing, met with Aniket's dodge, created a new layer of dynamics in the room. The near-miss seemed to amplify the intensity of the moment.

Alisha's gaze shifted between the two, her own emotions a mixture of concern and shock. Sita Devi's composed presence contrasted the heightened atmosphere, her wisdom offering a sense of stability amidst the turmoil

Krishiv again went for a swing but before he could do it Aniket grabbed his hand and twisted towards his back

He was ready to actually and literally disconnect his forearm with his shoulder but before he could do it Sita devi asked him not to do it

"Aniket ji nahi nahi aise logo pe haath uthane se humara hei nuksaan hoga rehne dijiye mat uthaiye haath "

"Ji"

" kon  hai yeah aur iski himmat kaisi hui hum par haath uthane ki jante bhi hai hum kon hai .... "

Before Krishiv could continue his rambling about who he is Aniket cutt him off

"Haa bahut ache se jante hain hum ki ap kon hai ap nihaiyeti besharm... kide ki prajati se taluk rakhne wale insaan hai . Ap woh hai jo khali order dena janta hai aur paise ki  jhuti akad lekar ghumna janta hai aur bass nani sa nani sa karte rehte hain ..."

"Ab bhratashri apko aur beizzati karwani hai ki ap batayenge ki apke padharne ka kya karan tha "

Krishiv's anger had reached a boiling point, and his emotions had consumed him completely. In a fit of rage and irrationality, he made a horrifying choice. With a sudden surge of energy, he lunged at Alisha, his fingers curling around her neck, his grip tightening like a vice.

Alisha's eyes widened in shock and fear as she felt the pressure against her throat. The air around her seemed too thin, and panic flooded her senses. She struggled to break free from Krishiv's grasp, her thoughts racing and heart pounding in her chest.

"S-stop!" Alisha managed to gasp, her voice strained and desperate. Her hands instinctively clawed at his grip, but the strength of his hold seemed unyielding. Her vision blurred as the lack of air began to take its toll.

In the midst of the chaos, Sita Devi's instincts kicked in. She reacted with lightning speed, her maternal instincts overriding any fear she might have felt. With a swift and forceful motion, she stepped in, delivering a powerful blow that caught Krishiv off guard.

The impact forced Krishiv to release his grip on Alisha's neck. He stumbled back, disoriented by the sudden turn of events. His anger had blinded him to the consequences of his actions, and now he was faced with the reality of what he had done.

Alisha coughed and gasped for air, her hand pressed against her throat as she tried to regain her breath. Sita Devi stood between her and Krishiv, a fierce protector ready to defend her loved ones at any cost.