thank you i loved them!

Kehte hai na kabhi kabhi
Apni kismat pe bhi bharosa karma chahiye kya pata kuch aacha hei ho jaye
__________________________________________________

Aniket's Pov :

After assisting Alisha with her meal, I descended the stairs to attend to the aftermath of my kitchen endeavors. As I engaged in the mundane task of cleaning up, my mind involuntarily rewound to that haunting moment when I discovered Alisha lying unconscious on the cold tile floor. The vivid memory etched in my mind, the sense of helplessness, and the urgency that had gripped me in that situation lingered, casting a shadow over the present moment. It was a stark reminder of the fragility of life and the unexpected turns it could take, a reflection that left me in contemplation amid the clatter of cleaning utensils.

In the depths of anxiety and worry, I found myself reaching out to every deity I had known throughout my lifetime. My heart, a vessel of desperation, screamed every prayer it could muster. My mind, usually filled with a myriad of thoughts, became singularly focused on one plea – the safety and well-being of Alisha. In that vulnerable moment, my heart whispered and whimpered, unwilling to accept the possibility of anything untoward happening to her. The weight of concern and the fervor of my prayers became an emotional symphony, echoing the depths of my fear and the strength of my hope for her safety.

My heart only wanted to scream one thing

" Hai Ishwar abhi toh inhone hume thik se  jana bhi nahi hai... Inhe toh abhi tak hum apne pyaar ke ek swaroop bhi nahi dikha sakein hein.. Inhe toh hume abhi duniya ki saari khushiyaan deni hai... Hume toh abhi inka hona hai aur inhe abhi apna banana hai.... ap apne balak ke sath yeah naainsaafi nahi kar sakte ... Ap hamesa se humare sath the hai Nath apne humari haar mushkil mein humara sath diya hai.. Hei Nath aj bhi apka balak apke charno mein girke yeah hei ek bheek mang reha hai ki inhe kuch hone mat dijiyegaa.. Hume toh inhe abhi apni ardhangini banana hai ... Inhe toh hume abhi apni se uncha ek sthan de na hai humare jeevan mein.. Hume toh inhe abhi Aise pujna hai jaise Mahadev Maa Gauri ko pujte hai... Hai Nath apne balak par itni toh kripa kar.. Mai usse apni AARDHANGANI bana sakoon utni toh kripa kar... Hai Nath ab apse itni hei vinti hai ki ab ap hum humpe itni kripa kar sakein ki hum unki raksha kar sakein .... "

The chain of my thoughts shattered when a comforting hand rested on my shoulder. Startled, I turned to find Alisha's mom standing beside me. The realization hit me — I had been so deeply immersed in my thoughts that I hadn't heard her footsteps when she entered the kitchen. She used her dupatta to gently wipe away the tears that had welled up in my eyes,  as soon as she had sensed that more footsteps were approaching, signaling that someone else was about to join us in the kitchen, a silent acknowledgment of the emotions that had overwhelmed me, . The shared understanding between us in that moment spoke volumes, a connection forged through concern and the unspoken language of shared emotions.

Bhavesh entered the kitchen

"Aare Aunty ap yahan pe ho sab apko bahar khoj rahein hein hai nashte ke liye "

" Acha thik hai... ap chaliye hum aate hai sabko kahiye hume 5 min de hum aate hein thik hai? " Aarti aunty said it in a strict yet caring voice

And at that bhavesh left the kitchen while nodding all the way out

She guided me to a chair, a silent gesture that spoke volumes of her understanding. Despite the kitchen not being excessively warm, beads of sweat had formed on my forehead, and she used her dupatta to tenderly wipe them away. Without a word spoken between us, there was a profound connection, a silent acknowledgment that she recognized my distress. She handed me a glass of water, a simple yet caring act to help me regain composure.

His Grumpy WifeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara