Woh kon thii!!

Kethe hai na jab kisi  ko shiddat se chaho
Toh puri Kaniyat uss milane mei lag jati hai

___________________________________________________

In the hushed embrace of slumber, as the world lay dormant and dreams danced through the minds of the sleepers, Aniket found himself irresistibly drawn into another realm. A surreal, ethereal Dreamland unfurled before him, and within its enchanting depths, he discovered a mesmerizing presence—a certain girl with captivating grey eyes.

Aniket 's heart stirred by the ethereal beauty of the grey-eyed girl,
He attempted to capture her essence with his words.

"Uski ankhein ," he murmured softly, his thoughts lingering on her enchanting orbs.

"They were like liquid silver, shimmering with an otherworldly grace. In their depths, I could see a universe of emotions—subtle hues of mystery, wisdom, and a touch of playful mischief. They held a magnetic pull, drawing me closer, as if inviting me to explore the hidden corners of her soul."

He paused for a moment, his voice filled with awe, as he continued,

"Her gaze was both gentle and piercing, as if she could unravel the secrets of the universe with a single glance. It was as though time stood still when she looked at me, and I found myself lost in the vast expanse of those bewitching grey eyes."

Aniket's words trailed off, a longing sigh escaping his lips as he yearned to convey the indescribable beauty that had captivated his very being. He wanted to know more about her...

With a wistful sigh lingering in the air, Aniket switched off the lights and surrendered himself to the embrace of sleep, eagerly diving into the depths of the Dreamland where the grey-eyed girl resided. In the realm of dreams, he hoped to reunite with her once again, to wander through their shared reverie, and to uncover the secrets hidden within the mysterious depths of her captivating gaze. As his eyelids gently closed, Aniket's heart fluttered with anticipation, ready to embark on another extraordinary journey within the enigmatic realm of his slumber.

As the sun rose, casting its warm rays upon the grand estate of the Maheshwari Mansion , the bustling energy of anticipation filled the air. Every member of the esteemed Khandan was immersed in a flurry of preparations, eagerly getting ready to commemorate the joyous occasion of the 30th wedding anniversary. The mansion echoed with laughter, clinking of cutlery, and the sweet aroma of delicacies being prepared in the kitchen.

The matriarch, Nalini , adorned in a resplendent traditional attire, oversaw the arrangements with grace and elegance. Her eyes gleamed with pride and contentment, knowing that the love and commitment shared by her and Aviraj had stood the test of time.

Aniket, with his mind still lingering in the enchanting dreamland of the grey-eyed girl, emerged from his room and joined the hustle and bustle. As he stepped into the grand hall, he was greeted by the sight of vibrant decorations, adorning every corner of the house. Bouquets of flowers, shimmering lights, and delicate drapes transformed the space into a haven of celebration.

With each passing moment, the excitement mounted, and conversations filled the air. The younger members of the family hurriedly finalized their performances, while the elders shared anecdotes and fond memories of the couple whose enduring love was about to be honored.