that's why.....I am the quéen

Kehte hai saachai humesha
Krodh nidra aur nashe mein hei ruh-b-ruh hoti hai

__________________________________________________

Alisha 's pov
The night was thick with shadows, the air heavy and foreboding.
My eyelids fluttered, and i found myself suspended in a realm of terror.
i had been plunged into an abyss of darkness. I stood on the edge of a towering cliff, my heart pounding in my chest like an erratic drumbeat. The chilling wind whipped through my hair, and my trembling legs threatened to betray me at any moment.

In the distance, the moon casts an eerie glow upon the jagged rocks below. The sound of crashing waves echoed through the abyss, their roar growing louder with each passing second. Panic enveloped my senses as i realized i had no control over my body, no power to resist the gravitational pull that urged me closer to the precipice.

With a final surge of despair, i felt myself being dragged towards the edge. My hands flailed desperately, grasping at thin air, searching for something to hold onto, but finding nothing. Time seemed to slow, and the world around me blurred into a hazy frenzy of colors and shapes.

And then, with a horrifying lurch, i was falling.

The sensation of weightlessness consumed me as the ground disappeared beneath my feet. Fear consumed every fiber of my being, my screams swallowed by the relentless wind. The rush of adrenaline surged through my veins, mingling with the icy grip of dread.

As i hurtled through the abyss, the world around me transformed. The rocks and waves merged into a chaotic whirlpool of emotions, memories, and fears. Images flashed before my eyes. I saw faces of people I had loved and lost, moments of joy and sorrow, all mingling in a chaotic symphony of emotions.

And then, just as suddenly as it began, the nightmare abruptly ended. My eyes snapped open, my body drenched in a cold sweat. I lay in bed, the room bathed in the soft glow of dawn, the remnants of my dream clinging to me like a heavy shroud.

Breathing heavily, I sat up and gazed out the window. The rising sun painted the sky with hues of gold and pink, a stark contrast to the darkness that had consumed my subconscious mind. The nightmare had left an indelible mark on me , a reminder that sometimes, the scariest battles we face are the ones that lie within us.

With a newfound determination, i swung my legs over the edge of the bed.

The mansion's gym beckoned to me, its sleek and modern equipment calling out for me to release my pent-up energy. Determined to shake off the lingering unease of my nightmare, I rose from the bed and swiftly made my way towards the soundproofed door that led to my personal haven.

As I stepped inside, the air-conditioned room I was greeted with a refreshing blast of coolness. The walls were lined with mirrors, reflecting my own image back at me -determined and broken . The room was spacious, with various exercise machines occupying the center, ready to be pushed to their limits.

I headed straight for the treadmill, needing the cathartic release of a good run. I slipped on my running shoes, feeling the familiar comfort and support they provided. The rhythmic thumping of my heart matched the pace of my footsteps as I set the treadmill in motion. With each stride, I pushed harder, channeling my frustration and anxiety into the motion of my legs.

As the minutes turned into an hour. My mind began to clear. The physical exertion demanded my full attention, allowing me to find solace in the simple act of movement. With each pounding step, the weight of my nightmare diminished, replaced by a growing sense of empowerment.