humne toh sach maan liya

Kehte hai na ki bhagwaan par vishwas rakh kya pata tujhe teri khushi kis roop mein mil jaye

__________________________________________________

Alisha's pov

My secretary entered the room, breaking the moment of anticipation with her presence. My secretary was flabbergasted because someone entered the room without prior notice to me . As she learned that the unexpected visitor was Aniket, a sense of surprise mingled with curiosity and i think appreciation was being sensed in her demeanour .

"Ohh that' s great you guys got to meet each other Mam this is... "

"I know he is Mr Aniket Maheshwari the CEO and the Chairman of Maheshwari group of industries "

"Yes Mam and sir she is "

"I know Ms Radhika who she is you are not required to introduce her to me . Inhe toh pura Rajsamand janta hai "

"Yes Sir Mam ne company ke liye kaam hei itne achein kiyen hein ki almost sab hei jantein hein mam ko "

I could sense jealousy in her voice but i didn't felt that i was required to point that out so i stayed out of it

" So sir! Shall I bring something for you coffe tea aur lemonade aur even a brownie I remember you liked the brownies that were made in our cafeteria the last time you visited so shall I bring that for you"

There that was the adoration which she felt for him and i could sense that. Though one would say that it is a best quality that i can identify what kind of a person one is by just observing them but i feel that it is one of the quality I don't adore much and that's a story of another time

" No thank you Ms Radhika for the offer but i was just here to have a chat with Ms Alisha so... "

" Sir sirf Radhika kahiye na "

Before he could reply and their conversation could head with some nonsensical topic I decided to intervene

"Thank you so much Radhika for taking care of our guests but i guess that I can take it from here... You may go home only if you have completed the assigned tasks and if you wish to go home "

"Sure Mam "

As My secretary exited the room, a moment of stillness settled in the space. The air seemed charged with the anticipation of the impending conversation . The subtle shift in dynamics was palpable, a reminder of the countless interactions and connections that wove through the tapestry of our lives.

The door's closure left me alone with my thoughts, and the room's atmosphere carried a blend of curiosity and contemplation. The conversation that would unfold beyond that closed door held the potential to shape the trajectory of projects, collaborations, and perhaps even personal interactions.

As the seconds ticked by, the sound of distant voices filtered through the door, a faint murmur of conversation that remained just beyond my grasp.

"Mr Maheshwari i guess humari secretary humse jyada apko pasand karti hai "

"Are kuch bhi kaheti hain ap Alisha ji humne toh kabhi unhe uss nazar se dekha bhi nhi "

"Are humne kab kaha ki ap unhe un nazron se dekhtein hein humne toh kaha ki apko woh un nazron se dekhti hein "

"Alisha ji yaar.. Acha rehne dein in baaton ko.. Ap batayie ap kaisi hain "

"Hum filhal toh kafi achein hain Mr Maheshwari hum kahe rehein the ki apki company ke sath abhi tak jitni bhi deals hui hain ek baar unhe wapas consideration mein le ana chahiye toh kal meeting rakh rehein hein hum doopher ke dhai baje "