•Memories•

I wander silently in the woods. This seems familier. An image flashes through my eyes. A girl with blond long hair with blue worried eyes rushing around in a house full of smoke. Coughing and helping a little girl with long lavender hair out. I open my eyes in alarm. I stand in the same place I was. What was that? Who are they? I shake my head. What do I do now. My family most likely died.

I look back in the direction of the house and remember the violent of father and Lucy, but remember mother. Her gentleness and kindness. And the lavender haired girl from the memory. A name popped into my mind. Rose. She seemed so playful and kind. I wish I could of met her. I realize that I haven't opened the book yet. I put the cover on a rock and I start reading. I notice all of the dark spells in it. I flip near the back. I find writing. In a jornal format, reflecting this madness.

The writing just continues and continues, words appear as if it were magic. I facepalm myself. Of course it's magic dummy! It has Dark Magic on the cover! I'm just wasting my time learning things I already know. I continue into the woods. I used to be so popular. So successful, now look at me now. Im a weird ugly grey ghost wandering the forest! The only fashionable thing I have on me is my pink and black hat! Is this what Lucy feels like? Waking up like an ugly mess. . .I kinda miss Lucy not gonna lie. We would always fight and hate each other. . .But she tried warning me about father. Maybe she isn't as bad as I thought.

The sun sets on the horizon and I come across a city. I guess I wandered in a circle all the way back to town. I look around surprised. I'm not on any billboards? My face isn't on anything? Oh yeah. . .I've been dead for who knows long. I notice that everything looks just like how it did when I died. Maybe some changes, but not big ones.

I notice a famous person from school I had. . .Looking older. She looks up at me and smiles as she moves to me with opened arms. "Oh my gosh finally someone who-" I try to continue but the girl passes right through me. I look behind me and see a tall man smiling with opened arms too. "There goes people seeing me." I mumble. I wish I could turn back time and trust Lucy. I wish I could of shown the world how father is. Oh who am I kidding. Wishing won't do anything. . .

Then I begin to see other ghost wandering around. I realize that I'm not alone and all of these people are stuck to. Maybe not as stuck as the way I am, but still stuck. Just then, I feel weird and stare at myself. I'm glitching. "What the heck is this place?!" I yell, hoping someone would tell me. Oh gosh, Lucy was right. Something isn't right here!