•Reunion•

Soon I realize that it's Lucy. I rush to greet her. "I am so sorry. . .You were right. . ." I seem to mumble. I can't believe that everything went down so fast. . .She forgives me. . .I thank her and we seem to have a home? I assume it's with the whole. .Video game thing. . .

Recently, Revenge Queen showed up. She seems to dress. . . Unusually. She has long pink hair with a dress and quite a bit of makeup. She concerns me. Revenge Queen has turned out to be controlled by  Mr Smarty Pants. Luke. I'm not surprised he was behind all of this. He is good with science and engineering, so reflecting off his name, Luke is a science genius.

Luke shared a body with Lucy and seems to be into stealing voices. Lucy seems to be into crashing cars. I have lost track of how much times she has been injured. Surprising that almost every one of them was comas and such. Luke had been contained since lately, when Lucy dared me to inject him into myself. Speaking of me and Lucy, I have found that when me and Lucy were younger, she called me "Ms Prissy Pants". A bit odd if you think. It does disgust me how I used to dress as Revenge Queen though.

I walk into another room after setting Lucy's diaries down and reflecting. I find the dark spell book I was trapped in. I notice the sign from the fire on it. A spell. . .That must be it! A spell! Mother wouldn't do it though. She's sweet and wouldn't light anything on fire. . . Me and Lucy both find that Luke had burnt it. Luke's response in my head was him crawling into a ball.

Luke has seemed to open it and play with it when he was younger. Apparently, it made him corrupted. We have been able to get him back to his normal self and out of myself. Luke has seemed to make robots in the past such as Mara who burned into black goop in the fire. Lucy was it's first host until it got me.

Along many people me and Lucy met on the way, Phantom was very. . .attractive. We were a couple and married not too long after. On the same day, a baby was on her way. Luke was done making Amber by now and Lucy fell in love with her. I wonder if me and Lucy are the only souls trapped in this fictional world.

I have also discovered that Lucy used to be a girl named Jess that was poisoned by her jealous coworker. Aka Lexi.