•Trapped•

Just when everything seemed to be perfect. . .Disaster struck. The power over goop Mara has left me after she left my body started to consume me. . . I could yell but no one would hear. I stared through my own eyes. But couldn't control myself. Humans seemed to enter the world which triggered me for escape. I remember myself as a human. Memories not seen before. I was a guy. . .Asher. . .Who had a girlfriend, Danny, and a little brother, Nike and my murderer. Jason.

You see, I have tried to travel to the human world with my staff. I have always had it. Same with my iconic pink and black hat. I have never succeeded teleporting there. Only my wand has made it though. Two brothers, Josh and Liam, came in on accident. This triggered me and the goop. Hungry for escape, I tried my best to steal the wand back. For the boys being here left their bodies for grabs.

I tried my best, but in the end I was still quite myself and couldn't do it. The boys went home and escaped me. I still continued. For Danny. I still tried to teleport regularly, but decided to find Danny. I searched everything and finally made it to her. Just to find Danny and Jason making out. I stare at them for a good second... How could she be with my murderer. This can't be real. . I run back. Crushed.

I decided to look back at my old house when I was alive. Just to find that my parents replaced me with a kid. Jamie. I get very upset and teleport my wand there. I stare at myself. What have I done. Not too long later, Jamie shows up in the fictional world. This time I can't hold back and the goop takes over me. I cause chaos to my loved ones while watching.

Eventually I steal the wand and steal Jamie's body. During all that time I sat back and watched. Then I caught the thing off guard, grabbed the wand and teleported back.