Chapter 26: Living

It wasn't always rough with Daryl and Maria. She wasn't one for rough, but Daryl couldn't stop grabbing her or biting at her neck. And she liked it.

He laid her down on the tent floor pulling her pants off. She giggled and grabbed Daryl by his collar pulling him back down to kiss her. She went to unbutton his shirt and he pinned her hands above her. "Don't have time to take clothes off." Daryl dropped his pants and pushed her panties aside and slammed into her. He started with a slow, hard thrust because he didn't know how fast he could go without hurting her or the baby.

"Daryl, baby, faster!" She moaned into his mouth. He repositioned himself so her could glide in and out of her more easily. Maria had her arms wrapped around his neck and her legs around his waist. He set his pace fast and steady. His thrust wasn't sloppy either. Maria clawed at his back like no tomorrow trying not to make a noise. "C'mon girl use that sweet little voice of yers!" Daryl huffed into her ear. "Please, baby! Yes, oh yes, Daryl! Don't stop!"

Daryl moved his lips to her neck kissing and sucking on the spot just above her collarbone. He bit down lightly and she climaxed around him. Maria came undone every time he bit into her. It was something she secretly loved. Soon Daryl's thrust become sloppy and he climaxed too. He fell on top of her, trying not to crush her with his weight, and rested his head between her breast.

"Damn," Daryl mumbled. "Yeah." Maria laughed. "It's weird. To know there's a baby in there." Daryl said kissing her stomach. "Yeah. It feels weird. I still can't believe it." Daryl held her hand. "We'll be okay. I promise."

Daryl got out of the tent and sat next to the fire, leaving Maria to sleep in the tent. It wasn't until Lori came over asking for his help.

"Rick still isn't back yet, and Beth's in some kind of shock. I need you to make a run into town and get them." She said. Lori acted like she owned the group and bossed them around.

"Yer' bitch went window shopping, fetch 'em yer'self." Lori scoffed. "How could you be so selfish?" She asked. That was the last straw for Daryl.

Daryl stood up and pointed an arrow at Lori, yelling. "Listen here olive oil, I was out there lookin' for that girl every single day. Don't ya' talk to me about gettin' my hands dirty. Ya' want those two idiots to have a nice ride. I'm done looking for people." Maria woke up to the sound of Daryl's voice yelling.

She stretched out her limbs and stood up. Opening the tent door she saw Daryl and Lori arguing. Lori walked off back to camp and Daryl sat down grumbling. "Everythin' alright?" Daryl looked up and nodded. "Yeah, c'mere." He put his arrows down and held out his hands for her. She walked over and sat down on his lap. "I love ya'," Daryl whispered. "I love ya' more," she giggled back.

"Ain't possible," Daryl brushed some hair out of her face. "I'm gonna go huntin' here it a bit. See if I can find us somethin' to eat. Maybe a deer if we're lucky." Maria nodded, "alright we'll be careful. I'm gonna go see how Beth is holdin' up." Daryl and Maria shared a sweet kiss before he got down on his knees and kissed her stomach too.

Daryl went his way off into the woods and Maria went back to the farmhouse. "What's goin' on with Beth?" Maggie took a deep breath and Maria could see her eyes water. "She wants to take her life. Your grandma is with her now." Maria went upstairs and saw Hazel sitting on the bed with Beth. "He is the sweetest man." She heard Hazel say.

Maria knocked on the door, "Hello?" She smiled. "Maria, good to see you... Both," Beth's eyes lit up. "Both?" Beth asked.

"Maria's having a baby. Isn't it exciting?" Hazel asked. "Wow. I love kids. Congratulations," Beth smiled. Maria thanked Beth and sat down with Hazel.

"How are you guys still livin'? I mean, I can't do this anymore." Beth whispered. Maria could only explain how she was alive with one word. "Daryl. He's kept me alive, even before all this." Beth had a look of confusion on her face. "My daddy, he used to hit me. That was until Daryl found out and put a stop to it." Beth frowned. "What if my daddy never comes back?"

Beth was depressed since her mother died and Maria could see how she wanted to die. Her dad left, her mom died and so did her brother, the girl had nothing to live for, but even then Maria thought she should keep trying. "Let's not talk about that," Hazel said.

Maria couldn't imagine her child wanted to die. Maria would do everything to keep them alive, even if it meant putting her life on the line. Maria made a promise to teach her child that living a life in hell, is better than none at all.

All life was worth living nowadays because it was so rare to find a living person.

Later that evening when Daryl got back Maria went to their campsite to eat. "Beth wants to kill herself. It's a shame." She says a piece of squirrel. Daryl wasn't as lucky and only caught a few squirrels and a rabbit.

"Yeah, but we can't decide for her." Daryl was right, but she thought he would agree with trying to stop it from happening. "Maria!" Dale yelled walking towards the camp. "What's wrong?" She asked, immediately worried about Beth.

Dale huffed out of breath, "Beth... She cut her wrist when Andrea left her alone. She's better now, but I wanted you to know. And Hershel made it back." He said. "Thanks for tellin' me," Maria said putting a hand on sales shoulder. "Oh and Rick has a job for you," he looked at Daryl.

What could they possibly want from him now?

*****
Comment & Vote!

Question: What should the baby be? A boy or a girl?

Comment below!

Thanks ~ InSearchOfFlames 🔥🔥🔥