Fifty four: Captured [1]

Remus was running down the hallway in such a fast pace that Daryll who was behind him couldn't keep up as he halted, putting his hands onto his knees and panting, catching his breath. But Remus kept going.

"Man...he...sure...run...fast...ho!" Daryll uttered chuckling in between his breath. He stood still, breathing heavily as he wipes off the beans of sweat running down his face.

Seeing as his companion was already gone, Daryll couldn't help but decided to go back. He can't keep up with Remus's stamina. Daryll can almost feel his legs becoming noodles as he walk back up to the 3rd floor of the academy. They were almost giving out.

On his way back, he bumped into one of the student council. Lucas Weinberg, he was stretching his neck on the window seemingly finding someone. Daryll immediately thought that he was looking for Remus.

Lucas heard footsteps nearing, making his head turn to his left. He saw a blond haired boy with tanned color skin approaching him. He had also realized his pointy ears. Not long enough, Lucas recognized the man.

"Oh, it's you...err, Darrie right?" Said he snapping his finger.

Daryll took a long deep breath before replying, "Nice guess, but it's Daryll."

"Right, Right! Have you seen the student council president- Dion? He snuck out on us again!" Lucas asked, furiously.

Daryll's brows met, confused upon Lucas' question. Why would he ask his whereabouts? No, more importantly, why would he look for Dion in their class?

Wouldn't it be more logical to find the SC president within the teachers' lounge in this floor?

"Um, no...? And why would he be here?" Daryll remarked.

Upon hearing Daryll's response, Lucas sighed and said, "Well, he seems to be fixated with, uh, that golden eyed girl in your class."

"You mean Luna?" He replied.

Lucas snapped his fingers, "Yes her! I don't know why but he talks about her, like too much, it's annoying. And, err, his fixation towards her is becoming unhealthly."

The word Fixation couldn't help describe how interested Dion was to Luna. It's almost of a form of obsession. An unhealthy one at that.

Moreover, Lucas have been observing Dion for the couple of week and noticed that the student president keep notes about the maiden. Which he finds weird and creepy, but he can't say that.

Luna this, Luna that. Dion had been bothering him and Claire for weeks now about Luna. Probably because his brother and Claire's cousin were close to her; Remus and Rinalyn.

Lucas couldn't understand why, and he does not dare to ask. It felt as if he'll just step on a landmine if he asked about his reason.

In addition, Dion is one of the student who got into the top five of the ranking last year. He's clever, a strategiest, a tactician- or so their professor call him. Dion was even selected personally by the vice principal to be the Student president.

However with all that, Dion has a downside. A very unhealthy one, and that is his fixation towards things. Lucas knew very well how Dion can be immersed into one thing until he gets it, but he didn't know he also do that with a person he's interested in.

'...Well, I don't think his fixation came from romantic interest.' Lucas thought.

"Oh! I do see him alot in places whenever we step out. I paid it no mind since, you know, he's the SC president, but I guess he's, uhh, err...stalking Luna...?" Daryll didn't want to sound rude nor to offend Lucas, but with what Lucas said, those were the only thing he could thought of Dion at the moment. A stalker.