Prologue

Can wasn't really up for to go to the Fikri Harika's 40th Anniversary party, but his father and brother wanted and expected him there, so...and even more now, IF he was about to reign the agency while Aziz left for a few months of rest. He wasn't really up for that either, but...

He sighed again when he also got reminded about Polen; she had invited herself there and most probably she would be hanging all over him all evening and expect some nice sex afterwards, and maybe also that engagement ring she had been throwing hints about the last couple of times they had met. An engagement ring..? Seriously..? Polen was...nice to look at. And...absolutely nothing else. She was warm and sweet as a dead fish, and sad to say, she was fishy in bed, too, and during most of her waking hours. He had felt ashamed the first few times he actually had had to close his eyes and imagine any other woman underneath him just to get hard, but then he got used to it. Yeah. That sexy and exciting she was to him.

So uh uh, Polen was definitely not the future Mrs Can Divit, even if she still didn't know that. Maybe there wouldn't be any Mrs Can Divit at all, as he wasn't really the "get married" kind of man. Not at all. So, when he a bit later got dressed in the slightly suffocating tuxedo, he decided to finally let her know. Yeah. Instead of the boring sex she expected, she would get the truth. Yepp.

He checked himself up in the mirror, blew out some air and then left. Before he'd change his mind.

Sanem couldn't come up with any reasonable reason not to go

Sanem couldn't come up with any reasonable reason not to go. As Ceycey insisted with all kind of threats, she finally gave up and followed him to get dressed and to fix her hair somehow. She absentminded got some of her scented cream in her hands and massaged it into her face, neck and shoulders, while she wondered what make up she should use. She normally never wore make up, so only some mascara and maybe a bit of Red Berries lip gloss would do. Even if Sanem didn't have a clue though, she was breathtakingly beautiful and made many eyes follow her that evening; mostly men's eyes full of admiration, but also female ones, with more envy than admiration in them, of course.
So while she was admired, she admired the opera house. It was big, or, enormous..! And beautiful. She sighed and blushed by her own thoughts; this would be a place where to find your real soulmate, your Albatros, wouldn't it? Sooo romantic..! She slowly got back down to earth and all of a sudden felt a bit lost in there, among all the dressed up people. Then she got her sister in sight and waved at her. Ignored. Yes. Leila ignored her a 100%. She sighed again and was relieved when she got her dark eyes at Ceycey. They exchanged a few words before Sanem went to the Ladies Room and then found her way to...heaven? What would she actually think about what was about to happen to her up in that dark, private room D-2..?

Let us find out.