Episode Se✌️en

At Can's place, during & after Polen's call

Can was in his room when Polen called him again. What a pain in the ass she could be, really..!

"Sorry, Polen, I couldn't call you. Yeah, I know, I'm sorry about it, you are right."

Then he explained to her about what had happened and that he would get his photograph license back, hopefully sooner rather than later.

"Yes, I told you I was going to see you, but I finally couldn't. But I will, very soon I'll go. Yes, to talk to you."

He listened to her for a moment.

"What I want to talk to you about..? Well, I think you know, Polen, don't you..? This doesn't work anymore and we have always been honest with each other, right?"

Again he got quiet.

"No, I haven't found someone to play around with for a while, Polen, but yes, I...I do think I actually have fallen in love. Yes. Unbelievable, I know, and I...I'm quite confused at the moment. Now please, no more questions, okej? We will talk soon, in person."

When they hung up, he threw the phone at the bed beside him and got his mind back on Sanem and the last few

When they hung up, he threw the phone at the bed beside him and got his mind back on Sanem and the last few..."events" with her, especially the hotter ones. He groaned and felt how his dick grew hard in no time, as he relived her petite curves, her innocent face, her scent and her neatly shaved sex. Mmm. He so wanted to taste her again, that hot pussy, make her come with his mouth and then impale her on his big, rock hard dick and reach the very bottom of her. Oh yes. Be her first. He leaned his head back on the headboard, pulled down the zipper and quickly set his best friend free. Mmm. He grabbed it and slowly started to jerk himself off, thinking about her, about Sanem. Can's imagination was on high speed, and as the pleasure he felt almost made him come straight away, he had to slow down several times to stay in control. He wanted to enjoy. Then the fucking phone buzzed again. What now? He picked it up and inhaled when he saw 'Sanem' on the screen. He cleared his throat and answered it.

"Sanem?"

He pumped his big, aching dick a couple of times and then he halted and held his breath.

"Can Bey, are you alright?"

Fuck. To hear her voice made him spill some precum. Oh my, such a pleasure with her on the line..! Suddenly he got naughty thoughts and noticed how the Devil told him what to do. He breathed out before he answered her.

"I'm just fine, even if...well, you interrupted me and now I wonder if you would help me out, bebek, please..?"

"Oh, sorry, let's hang up then, I didn't mean to..."

He cut off her words.

"No no! Uhh...it doesn't matter, Sanem, but please, help me out."

"Of course, whatever you need, Can Bey, tell me."