Episode 🗜️our

After the photo shoot, still at Can's place

"Are you jealous about me?"

She didn't answer and just handed the small jar with strawberries over to him and walked off

She didn't answer and just handed the small jar with strawberries over to him and walked off. He sighed, let go of the jar and followed her. He grabbed her arm, passed by her and closed the entrance door before he leaned against the inside of it and glared at her beautiful and slightly confused face.

"Stop running away!"

She still kept quiet and reached out for the door knob

She still kept quiet and reached out for the door knob. She was just about to say something when he kissed her. Mmm, finally..! He had been yearning all day to do so, even if in different manners since she arrived in the morning. Yeah. Mostly to punish her for driving him crazy, or for annoying Arzu, and of course for getting him jealous. But still, the way she had made him melt while he secretly had taken all those pictures of her...oh my. Her petite being really took his breath away, no matter what; he already knew that whatever happened between them, he would always forgive her somehow, and his deep desire to kiss her mind away and to love her...fuck, he...he had to calm down. So he controlled himself and made his moves in slow motion. She didn't try to get him off her, which made him feel good, and when he slowly pulled her towards his chest and kept her there while he nibbled and sucked on her lower lip...her small moan of pleasure made him the happiest man on earth, and when her tiny hands found his beard...mmm. She moaned again and bit down on his lip before her dark eyes met his. Only the sound of their harsh breaths was heard, when she all of a sudden let a few words out in a whisper.

"What are you doing to me, Can Bey..? Until when will you keep me in your spell..? I...I'm not your kind of woman, so please, stop playing with me. Please. This isn't righ..."

He interrupted her with a deep growl and silenced her with his mouth. Her words set him on fire; he was happy about the 'in your spell' ones, but got upset about the rest of them. He already knew that she was all he ever needed, he was deadly serious about her and whatever existed between them, and it couldn't be more right! Why didn't she see it..? Again he lost control and moved his feverish hands all over her body; he squeezed and grabbed and caressed her when he pressed his aching dick against her and while their tongues played hide and seek. They moaned into each others mouths, sucked, bit down and moaned again, and Can's big hands found their way to her buttocks under the dress. He halted and put his forehead on hers, they met eyes for a second while his fingers found their way to the treasure she had. His treasure, so wet and ready for him, and he...he couldn't wait anymore and pulled her underwear down. When he all of a sudden felt her eager fingers on the hem of his white cotton trousers, how she found the button and the zipper and finally reached his throbbing dick with her hand...he groaned and closed his eyes when he discharged a huge dose of precum which flowed over her fingers, and he got happy as it didn't hold her back. She still held on to him when he pulled down the upper part of her dress and got her wonderful small but full breasts in sight; he hummed and got his mouth on one of them, while she slowly started to jerk him off. Oh my, she really rocked his world; he pressed himself into her hand and in no time at all he suddenly had the pounding tip of his rock hard dick at her entrance, ready to go in a rather rough way, but...something held him back. He shivered with emotions, exhaled and grabbed his aching dick, poked around with it, spilled some more precum and then pushed her up against the back of the entrance door. He let the tip slip inside her and oh my fuck, was she wet..! And he already imagined how tight she probably would be, tight as hell..! He concentrated and stayed still, and that made him hear her. Her small sobs with certain...pleading? What the..? He grabbed her beautiful face with his long fingers, took a step back and frowned at her with his harsh breath.