Episode 5ive

A tipsy Sanem at the cabin

While they waited for his truck to be brought, Sanem kind of told him off for his behavior; but still, she accepted his invitation to leave the place with him, was helped into the car and a calm but excited Can left the place with "his princess" beside him.

Hours later, after they'd arrived at his cabin, and after he'd watched her dance so happily and after they had had their bbq dinner and far too much wine...when he grabbed her to avoid her to fall over and held her tight against his chest, moving with the music she had chosen...Can sighed and thought he couldn't get any happier than that, when she suddenly turned her beautiful and blushing face and got her warm lips on his throat. She hummed and slowly started to suck and lick on the skin under his beard, which drove him absolutely wild in an instance. Oh my fuck..!

This was a first for Can, who hadn't experienced such hot feelings for a woman before, and yes, he had been with many, so he was slightly overwhelmed by how she actually made him feel in that moment

This was a first for Can, who hadn't experienced such hot feelings for a woman before, and yes, he had been with many, so he was slightly overwhelmed by how she actually made him feel in that moment. She went on and on with her warm mouth and wet tongue, and he couldn't keep...he just couldn't...mmm! He let out small moans and softly bumped his rock hard dick into her hip bone, in a try to relieve himself. He already knew that she was far too tipsy to make love for the first time, but maybe...no, he shouldn't. Uh uh, he shouldn't please her with his mouth again, as he was in the same need as her and wasn't sure if he could resist her, so...they should just stop whatever they were doing right now, but it felt so damn good! He wanted to feel like this always, so he got his big hands on her buttocks, pressed her sex against his aching dick and slowly massaged himself towards her. Well that was nicer than nice..! She panted and held on to his ears and tried to somehow make him speed up with that, but instead he halted. He picked her up, went inside the cabin and placed her upon his work bench, quickly unbuttoned his jeans and then he got rid of the shorts she wore. Her shyness was suppressed by her tipsy mood; it was clearer than water to him, as she showed off her pulsing sex to him, still hidden behind her black cotton underwear, as soon as he placed her on that bench. Fuck. No, Can, you won't have sex with her tonight, no "real" lovemaking. But yes, he died for to make her orgasm again, and he intended to make them orgasm together, as that wouldn't be hard work..! So he slowly got rid of her knickers and set his hard on free before he searched for her hottest spot and found what he was looking for. Yeah, he found her swollen clit with his throbbing dick, spilled some warm precum upon it, and then immediately started to masturbate her with the tip. Oh my. It made her sob out his name while she pulled at her now freed nipples, leaned her head backwards and opened up her legs even wider. Can watched her do all that, and it made him...uhm...hornier and harder than ever, but he just went on masturbating her. He could tell by how she sounded and by her movements that she was just about to come for him, which made him speed up his dickmassage on her clit and oh my fuck how she came..! He was so amazed in every way and really had to concentrate not to thrust himself into her and to fill her up; instead he quickly leaned down and kissed her pulsing sex a couple of times, before he spilled his seed all over it. He groaned out his orgasm and was so pleased when he watched Sanem's overjoyed expression; her climax had clearly been just as good as his, no doubt about it.