Episode thr3e

Bbq at Divit's place part two

"What are you doing here?"

"Well, I was going to Emre Bey's room, but ended up here by accident

"Well, I was going to Emre Bey's room, but ended up here by accident."

What the fuck did she mean with Emre's room? Did his brother have anything to do with his girl, Can's girl..? He got slightly upset and frowned. Then he went on.

"So half naked like this, you were on your way to Emre's room..?"

"Evet, yes..no! Absolutely not! Don't be rude!"

Sanem realized straight away that she had crossed the line.

"I'm sorry. Uhm, it's not like that."

They exchanged another few lines with Can still questioning her presence in his bedroom and how she had made use of his personal belongings. He couldn't avoid to chuckle a bit when she told him that she had fallen into the pool and noticed how outraged she got and how she pretended to make him feel bad by saying that he was doing psycological damage to his employee, assuring him that she hadn't even touched any of his belongings. When she kindly asked him if she could leave, he got hold of his t-shirt, the one she wore, with his fingertips and stroked its material against her breasts. He noticed how her nipples got hard rather fast while she looked at him with those big, dark innocent eyes of hers and it finally made him lose his tightly held self-control.

He hummed deep down, grabbed her at her waist and pulled her against his chest

He hummed deep down, grabbed her at her waist and pulled her against his chest. He got his wanton mouth on her ear and panted out what he really wanted to do to her, right there, right now, and with that he moved one of his hands downwards. Sanem was kind of paralized and could only listen to his low, whispering voice.

"You drive me out of my mind, bebek, and I want you to be mine so badly; now, tomorrow and forever. You make me so hard it hurts, and I...all I want is to bury myself deep inside you and stay there."

With those words he pushed her up against the wall just beside the dryer, which still beeped in a try to get someone's attention.
Sanem breathed harshly and held on to his neck while she opened up her legs and pressed her pounding sex against that searching hand of his. He had found the hem of her still damp panties a moment ago and when he slipped those sexy fingers inside of it...oooh...when he reached her neatly shaved sex and found her slightly outstanding clitoris...he halted and inhaled deeply for a few seconds before he went further on. When his middle finger finally reached her wetness and let it slip around in it for a moment, he groaned out together with her and pressed his already precum-stained dick against her hip in a try to find some release. He sobbed out her name in a rather desperate way and kissed her feverishly, just before he lost the very last of his control and quickly got down on his knees in front of her. He placed small but eager kisses on her flat belly while he pulled her cotton panties down and then got his eyes on that very inviting and a bit swollen clit for a second, before he got one of her smooth thighs upon his shoulder and eagerly covered her sex with his hot mouth. The scent of her wet and hot pussy really drove him crazy, but he tried to calm down as he wanted her to savour what he was doing to her, just like he savoured doing it to her. Gosh, she was so fucking amazing..! He heard her making small and very arousing sounds when he sucked and licked her perfect sex, over and over again; he couldn't get enough of her and when he found her beautiful breasts with his big hands and squeezed and caressed them under the t-shirt while he went on and on between her thighs...she suddenly sobbed out her orgasm and made Can the happiest man on earth. When he little by little slowed down and finally got back up on his feet, she buried her blushing face at his neck and held on to him like as if she was drowning. He hushed her in a try to calm her down and placed several soft and tickling kisses all over her face and on her lips while he soothed her with his sweet words.