Episode ⛏️wo

Discovered scent, discovered woman

He almost scared the shit out of her when he grabbed her upper arm from behind by that terrace door in his living room. When he swirled her around, her brain was on high speed and she got prepared for the worst, what ever would come. Woah. Did he have to be so...tight? Or...so obtrusive? Fuck, he really took her breath away. Then he suddenly asked her what she was doing there. As she remained speechless, she noticed a change in him.

Yes, something changed in his manner

Yes, something changed in his manner. She wondered if she still had a chance to get out of this mess when he all of a sudden leaned in and placed his warm lips on her neck. He nuzzled around with his nose just underneath her ear, and she couldn't avoid a quiet sob. Instead of letting her go, he placed one hand on the other side of her neck and the other on the lower part of her back, and voilá, she was trapped. His desire got fueled by her small sob and non-existent resistance, and she freaked out when he started to suck on her soft skin on that sensual spot where her neck met her shoulder. Sanem shut her eyes and let herself feel him, with all her body. She..was..melting. Another minute and she would be a puddle on the floor. She got some dary energy in her hands and found warm, bare skin. Oh my. Her eyes were still shut and she let her fingers travel on his chest. A sculptured pectoral, a hard nipple. That was hot. She wandered further under his tank top with her curious hand, passed by some soft chest hair and finally reached his other nipple. His breathing was heavy and she realized that he had bitten down on her neck. This was...oh my, again she had a throbbing dick pushed into her belly, he was...he was so hard, so hard for her..! How...how did this happen? What were they doing? Can Bey couldn't...uhm...they couldn't do this, really!

"Can Bey."

No answer. He was buzy at her neck and also buzy by trying to sooth his very hard dick with her. Lord how he needed her, Lord how he wanted to be deep inside her, Lord, how he...

"Can Bey, please!"

She forced herself to stop whatever was going on and pulled at his man bun. He let go of her neck with a rather painful moan. He was in his own little world but tried to focus on her so beautiful face with those so kissable pink lips, which just had pronounced his name. He got mesmerized and leaned in to kiss them, but Sanem took a step back and glared at him while she tried to breathe normal.

"Can Bey, I came here to get my engagement ring, which I forgot in Emre Bey's jacket after the dry cleaning today. What just...well, what just happened...did never happen. Please?"

Her words acted like a bucket of cold water thrown at him. What was she talking about, an engagement ring? Was she...was she fucking engaged? He had just found out that she was the woman he had kissed at the opera house, and no, she couldn't be engaged, uh uh..!

**********

**********

At the printing house