Episode 6️⃣ix

Still at Can's place after the camp

He groaned when he relived all those bittersweet moments and almost didn't hear the doorbell. When he absentmindly opened the door up, just to find his...dreamgirl? His nightmare? standing outside with all her wonderful being, well...he gawked and let her in, as she wondered if she could have a word with him. He took her to the living room and they both had a seat in the sofa. She was clearly nervous, as she fiddled with her fingers and took a deep breath before she started.

"I..I want to confess something to you."

Can looked into her dark eyes.

"I'm listening."

He got amused when she started to babble. She was so sweet! When she suddenly looked worried and asked him if he did understand her, he told her again that he was listening, and to go on.

"Well...I have never felt anything like this before. I mean, my hands and legs are trembling."

After all his suffering today, that was music to his ears. He gazed at her and tried hard not to let his face split up in his wolf grin, as he thought that maybe she would think that he laughed at her, which was not the case. Uh uh. His wolf grin would appear due to the happiness he felt in his heart, listening to her love declaration, yes. When she remained quiet and slowly got up from where she sat, approached and straddled him...he just gawked, leaned a bit against the back of the sofa and slowly put his hands on her hips. She grabbed his face and met his now serious and hot gaze, got her forehead against his and then bit her lip.

"What you do to me, Can Bey, you..."

"Can, only Can, Sanem, and what you do to me

"Can, only Can, Sanem, and what you do to me..!"

He slowly caressed her smooth thighs with his long fingers and reached her delicious behind in the jeans shorts she wore. He pressed her against his already aching dick, which made her moan and search for his mouth with hers in a feverish way. She found it rather quick and got hold of his lower lip with her teeth for a few seconds, before she started to suck on it. Then she carefully pulled it down as good as she could with her index fingers, and its silky inside got exposed. She halted, gave him a kind of mischievious gaze before she slowly started to lick on it with her warm tongue. Can groaned and pressed himself even harder to her core, made only two small circulating moves and felt how he spilled some precum. Another few movements like this and he would come, so he told himself to stay still. Yeah, right...easy to say when she suddenly let go of his lip, sat up straight in his lap and started to unbutton her blouse with shaky hands. Can held his breath and locked eyes with her. Did she know how beautiful she was? How enchanting and innocently sexy..? He kept his eyes in hers when he lifted his hands and pushed the blouse off her shoulders, blinked at her once and waited. When she blinked back, he slowly lowered his hands to her waist, pulled her closer and finally got his hungry eyes on her breasts. No bra, just two perfect, round and firm tits with rosy, hard nipples were shown off to him, about 20 centimeters away from his gasping and wanton mouth. Oh my, how...how could she be so damn perfect? He noticed how she tilted them forward as in search for him, so he didn't hesitate to quickly put his warm mouth on one of them. Mmm, oh my..! He softly sucked on it and heard her moan out quietly while she got her hands on his head as to keep him there, moved around upon that already troubled rock hard dick of his and rubbed her needy sex against his jeans, over and over, which made Can lose control. He got the other nipple in his mouth, suckled and nibbled on it with his lips and teeth while he pressed her even harder against his now rocking dick. Gosh, this was so hot, so damn arousing, and he knew he would come in any moment, just like her. Oh yes, because he noticed how she speeded up the clit rubbing. He tried to hold back a bit longer, but when she suddenly halted her rubbing for a second, sobbed out her "Can Bey..I..I can't stop" and then rode his core again with a long, orgasmic moan, holy...fuck! He bit down on her nipple and groaned out his own release while he held on hard to her waist. Can was more than overwhelmed and ended up with his head on her chest in a try to catch some well needed air. He loved this. Yes. He loved to hold her close, to feel her, smell her, he did...she was magic. Magic in every way, at least to him she was, to Can Divit. Or did they make that palpable magic together..? He had just experienced his best orgasm ever, and he hadn't even made love to her..! Yet.