Episode 🌍ne

That kiss up there (& what came out of it)

After analyzing it in every possible way, he was sure. Well, almost. Yeah. He had known it even before he had reached her. Again, Can took himself back to that moment, the one which had changed his life forever.
He saw a woman in the dark. Polen? Uh uh, no way. This was a petite and curvy female, so again, why did he do what he actually had done..? Had it been the 'almost not there'-scent in the air, which had made his nostrils flutter as soon as he walked in there? Or that dark, curvy silhouette in front of him? He subconsciously knew it wasn't fishy Polen, so why..? Can groaned quietly where he sat in the garden at his dad's house in the early morning hours after the party. He groaned due to the hard on he couldn't get rid of. Not as long as he didn't stop to think about what had happened. To think about her. How fucked up could a grown up man get, really..?
He supposed that the sight had been mighty fine to him, he was hungry for sex and in need for some...softness? Human touch? So why not take the chance, right..? Take. The. Chance. He was back up there with her again.

As soon as he grabbed her and got his mouth on hers

As soon as he grabbed her and got his mouth on hers...oh..my..fuck. He got both hands on her waist and slowly pulled her soft body against his. Against his already awakening 'best friend' in his pants, and the rest of him. For a second he got thrilled by how quickly he was actually getting hard, as he had thought he wasn't really able to "get hard in no time at all" anymore, not that fast, but he forgot all about himself when he heard her moan quietly and when he could feel how she opened up for him. Gosh, was she some kind of...divine creature, or...an angel who had fallen down from heaven above, or something..? When he finally met her soft, poking tongue with his own...he definitely spilled some precum in his pants. He groaned into her mouth while he did, and moved one hand up to her neck to make sure the hot kiss wouldn't end. This was...this was a whole, new world to Can. He had never felt like this before, ever, and yes, had he been with women all around the world..! But this...this was magic. They simply made magic together. When she pushed her tiny fingers into his lush beard and bit down on his lower lip, repeating that quiet moan of hers, well...another dose of precum was discharged in his pants. In that moment he almost got scared about his own feelings. He inhaled her wonderful scent deeply, and when she softly started to suck on his lip in a slow and sensual rhythm, he began to follow it with his now pounding dick pressed against her belly, and oh my, was it hot! So damn exciting! They suddenly met eyes for a second in the red dim light, and then...then she was gone. She let go of his lip and disappeared out through that door. What the fuck..? Why did she..? He was just about to run after her when Polen entered the door.

"Can? Askım? Sorry I'm a little late. I've missed you a lot."

And then she kissed him. Thanks God it was dark in there so she couldn't see the disgusted expression he got on his face when she did, nor how he tried to hide away his hard on and his soggy precum stained crotch. When he finally sat back in that not at all comfortable chair beside Polen...he bit down rather hard on that previous bitten lip of his, in a try to keep his wolfy grin away, but...he couldn't. Tomorrow he would find that woman. His woman.