"You're so weak"

On a rainy day with thunder striking distances and roars being heard from afar.

A white haired man with light blue eyes , a black set of clothes , he is fair in complexion and had a scary but gentle presence.

He was standing at the shore , glaring at the sea , as the waters became rougher and the roars became louder.

The rain became even heavier.

But suddenly the thunder strikes stopped with a brief pause...

The sea rose up and out came a massive sea king.

It first looked around before roaring and turning to him.

" Hi there " he said waving at the monster.

It growled taking it as a sign of disrespect then charged at him with his teeth.

He easily dodged by jumping up his hands in his pockets.
" Perhaps we got up on the wrong foot , I am Axel " He stated landing on the floor.

The beast roared again making thunder strike where Axel was standing.
" Well I tried😞 " Axel said before dodging it once more...

Axel grabbed his walked to the beast and then used his finger to flick shot a small dot of purple energy on to the sea beast chest.

There was brief quietness then...

The chest of the beast glowed purple then red.

The sea beast growled in pain it felt as if it's heart was being squeezed but how....

And then POP!!!.

The sea beast's eyes turned white before falling on the sand of the shore.

Dead silence came after that moment.

Axel sat in front of it's face and said:

" I was trying to friend you , tis a shame ".

The sea beast somehow still alive even after it's heart got bursted groaned as if in response to what Axel said.

Before finally dropping dead.

Axel got up dusted his shirt and pants then walked away.

But then came back and pushed the body into the sea.

Then he left.

Axel is a good pirate , not from any crew tho , he's like a stray cat.
He kills what he wants then goes away.

(Back to Story)

He walked passed streets and buildings not knowing what to do.
Axel was so bored he almost cried.
But then he came across a load of marines blocking off a path in the road.

" Admiral Mace has stated and declared that no one should pass this barrier !! " One of the marines said pointing at the whole city.

" Why? " Axel asked as he went to the marine.

" That ain't your business! Now Scram!! " The same marine yelled.

" What if I don't? " Axel asked turning from a playful expression to a serious and scary one.

" You'll take this!!! " The marine said throwing a punch at him.

Axel chuckled slightly before dodging and then punching the marine first in his stomach , then a kick to the face and finally ending it with a right hook straight to the gut.

The marine coughed blood as Axel removed his hand.

The place where Axel had punched and kicked turned purple and then red.