The reason pt.2

Smoothie looked at him trying to hear him.

But she couldn't hear him.

Then went to search for the items , " A dragon herb? , That should be near the fallen mountains " Smoothie said running out of the building leaving Axel there.

Smoothie with her sword in her side ran to the mountains which had a weird shape.
Like the shape of a dragon's jaw.

Smoothie climbed the mountains with no effort just stabbing the wall one by one.
And she was up.

The woman had given her a picture of what it looked like , The dragon herb was a very rare healing material , It's branches were golden and the actual herb was the shape of a dragon tooth.

And that is exactly what she did not see.

She looked up and saw it but it was on another part of the mountain.

She sighed before climbing up and grabbing it.

Next was to get a golden grape , which was located in Skypiea on the Yokoto tree.

Smoothie groaned and moaned before running there.

A few minutes later

She was there finally , but still had to go to get it.

She saw one and threw her sword at it when done the sword went through it and punctured a wall.

Smoothie not caring , grabbed the grape and her sword and jumping of the skypiea clouds.
And landing on the floor not shaken.

She now finally had to get the Frozen tulip.

The hardest one to get.

Guarded by beast's as it is what they worship , kinda like a cult , They worship it and get power.

Smoothie got prepared traveling to the north.

Back at Axel who was still at the hospital got up.

" Where'd she go? " ; " To help you " She answered.

Smoothie after a hard travel had made her way to the northern sides of the ocean.
Smoothie when there , Had encountered one of the beast's mentioned previously.

It roared before shooting out a beam of ice from its mouth toward smoothie.

Smoothie grabbed her sword and cut the beam in half and ran towards the beast.

" Humph! " Smoothie grunted jumping up , dodging another beast's claws from behind.

Smoothie in mid air saw the herb on a pillar of ice.

They blocked her sight by clutching their hands and punching her straight up smashing her down onto ice and snapping it.

Smoothie fell into the ice water , and then sank and sank.

At least , that's what they thought...

( Of course i'd make Smoothie strong )

The icy floor sinking as if the water was being sucked in by something and through the hole left before, she sprang out and while in mid air and threw her two swords at one of the beast's head.

She landed with a grin and grabbed her swords , but she was bigger like way bigger than usual.

The beast's ran away , well atleast tried to but smoothie had killed them all.

As she approached the flower and shortened back to normal size , another beast came but it had like a crown shaped crest on its head and it's claws were bear sharp , teeth like wolves , eyes as crimson as blood.