Daughter of Big Mama; Charlotte Smoothie

( Simping for smoothie is allowed by the way if you know what I mean )

Axel dodged before backing off.

" Hey !? , What's Your problem? " He asked.

The woman chased him while Axel ran on top of buildings.

Her intense glare scared him making him to run faster.

She jumped High into the air and dived down her sword at Axel.
She fortunately ( for Axel ) missed.

Her sword hit the roofing and got stuck , the woman pulled out the sword with no difficulty and continued the chase.

Axel grabbed pieces of broken sheet roofing and through them at her.

She cut them really fast and then threw her sword at him.

He didn't realize this and then got hit , luckily it hit the excess part of the cloth.
Only making him to fall off the roofs and nailed to the floor.

People watching screamed and ran away while the woman stepped on him with one leg.
Her hands placed on her waist , she grabbed her sword from his clothes and then aimed it at his face.

She marched on him harder before saying.

" I am Charlotte Smoothie, I will show you what one of the sweet Pirates can do ! "

She then grabbed Axel with both hands.
And started squeezing him.

For some reason he didn't feel any pain.

He actually felt satisfied for some reason.

( Stop! , I'm not being sus it's her fruit powers okay? )

Anyways he started feeling dry now , I will now explain the fruit that smoothie is using, The Shibo Shibo fruit.

( The Shibo Shibo no Mi is a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that allows its user to drain liquid from both living and non-living things by wringing them, as well as absorb liquid into themselves and their weapons )

" What are you doing exactly? " Axel asked.

Smoothie chuckled , she stopped squeezing him and then she lied down on the floor still holding Axel.

" It's either you're dumber than everyone or your new here " Smoothie said.

" Umm " that was the only thing Axel could say.

" Also , what's a sweet pirate? " Axel asked.

Smoothie got shocked and then started laughing.

" Well , to keep it simple I am one of the 85 children of the Yonko Big Mama " Smoothie explained.

" You're so dry that you're stiff " Smoothie said standing up.

She released Axel and then started walking away.

" Go freshen up , if you stay like this you'll die " She instructed.

" .... , I don't know where I am " Axel said making smoothie to turn her head.

" Hmmm , Do you know Totto Island? " smoothie asked.

" Not really but I've heard about it " Axel answered before looking at the sun which was about to be down completely.

" Would you look at that , looks like I have to do something about this ... You could stay with me you know , I'm honestly out of ideas " Smoothie stated.

" If it's ok I guess " Axel replied.

" Right let's go " Smoothie said as she carried him up and planted him on her shoulder.
She walked to the Totto Island which is her home island btw with the man on her shoulder.

(Time skip cause I lazy)

They had arrived during night and Axel was with smoothie.

Speaking of smoothie.

Axel remembered he had to be refreshed.

So he entered the shower room which was surprisingly big.

He found it weird that the buildings were cake.

But then he started showering.

After 5 minutes he had come out all refreshed and looked for smoothie.
While doing that he saw a poster that said smoothie had a bounty of 932,000,000 berries.

Axel just shrugged it off and peeked through different rooms , ( now that I write it , it sounds wrong ).

Anyway.

He didn't see her so he just didn't know what to do...

He has never been in someone else's house.

He then sat on a couch that you can guess was cake.

And slept off.

The next day he had woken up , he decided to move around the island.
Axel started wondering how to get back to where he came from.

The man was actually lost in the city , because he was thinking not focusing on where he was going.

Axel saw different trees that looked a little Gooey.

And under one of those trees he saw something.
It was blue with a design of a whole in the middle.

( This is how it looked )

( This is a fruit, I , myself made , it is called the port port no mi a

( This is a fruit, I , myself made , it is called the port port no mi a.k.a the Portal fruit )

And our character here was getting hungry.

He'd heard of fruits but never has he eaten or seen one.

Excitement rushed in his veins before he took a bite.
It was sweet , but then he felt a change in him.

His eyes glowed a bright cyan as in his mind a portal had opened.
( Ok it sounds weird but )

Not literally though , he knew what to do with the fruit , as if something explained it to him.
Axel's eyes stopped the bright glow , he looked at his hands whether something has changed.

But then he remembered that he had to find the big ( juicy ) girl named smoothie.

End of chapter 2 AKA Charlotte smoothie
Hope you enjoyed my sus chapter.