We Lost The Game?

Axel woke up to be in another room locked in chains all alone , actually not really , in front of him was a Girl and Panda , with a marine behind them.

The panda stood on his two feet clapping , Meanwhile , the girl had more detail :

   She is a young woman with a tall athletic build.

She has small golden eyes and long black hair (dark green actually) normally tied into a short ponytail. She had fringes of hair over her forehead with smaller strands framing her cheeks.
Maki wore a purple tracksuit a black jersey with tan shorts over her leggings.

The panda turned to Axel then to the girl , he then whispered to her but Axel was able to Hear what it said " Hey Maki , What are we doing here? ".

  " They said we should watch him " She replied , a few seconds after the marine left , and there mood changed.

Panda ran to me and broke the chains off.
" Okay! , Let's go Come-on! " He yelled signalling Axel to follow.

Maki had already left and Axel soon followed.
Axel ran and ran until he found Maki who placed her back against the wall her head sticking out, It turns out she was looking at marines who lined up there with their guns.

Maki turned to panda and Axel and Said , " Panda! , Go! " She yelled in an Angry yet quiet voice.
Panda nodded , before jumping out to the marines.

The marines looked at the Panda they raised their guns at him before firing at him.

Panda used his hands and blocked the bullets , His hands were covered in blue Energy , Axel looked attentively noticing the Energy looked like the Cursed jujutsu energy.

" Hmph! Panda!..... Clap! " Panda grunted before clapping very ferociously that it even released slices of air , and we're as strong as projectile's like bullets.

The slices cut everyone but mainly pushed them away.

Panda turned towards Axel and Maki and Smiled and danced victoriously and ending in a pose similar to Franky's Supeeeeer! pose before stating " I have.... Cleared It! "

Maki led the way leaving panda behind but Axel just waited for panda and still caught up with maki.
Axel stopped again and held Maki from moving angering her.

He listened closely , but Panda didn't notice and kept moving , and was met with a punch to the face from Lucas who came from out of the wall with Mina and Todo behind him.

But Panda didn't falter , Cause as Lucas delivered the punch ( by accident ) Panda said this " Tekkai "

" Woah! , Sorry! " Lucas apologized as his hand nearly snapped.

Maki looked at Axel before removing his hand from her and continuing the escape.
Sirens started to blare , and everyone started moving.

" Hey Lucas! " Axel greeted.

" Yooo! " Lucas responded.

Still running quickly they were met with a small problem , A dead end.
They ran into it , panda tried to break it , but it didn't work.

" Ouch!。⁠:゚⁠(⁠;⁠´⁠∩⁠'⁠;⁠)゚⁠:⁠。" He cried out.

Maki didn't care , scoffed and started looking for another way.

" Damn , She's Cold " Axel stated as him and panda continued running.

" Ahhh don't mind her , Maki is a very headstrong and straightforward person who tries to drive herself forward without needing anyone else's help. She is extremely strong-willed, capable, and motivated to escape the standards that have been set for her by people who are supposed to be her family " Panda explained.

Axel zoomed quickly and was met with a door that maki was at , being cautious.

Maki held her hand out and a naginata like staff came out , she grasped it before cutting the door into 6 pieces.

With just one slash of moment.

Her right hand holding it over her shoulder and the other hand on her waist positioning ( I mean stretching ) twice before continuing the escape.

Axel , Maki , Panda , Lucas , Mina , and Todo stopped eventually at a group of marines wearing justice kanjis and we're unarmed.

Axel was bout stepping out , but Lucas dragged his hand back , " Don't you Dare " Lucas warned.

" Surrender now! , We see you! " They yelled.

" Don't worry I'll be fine. They're weak " Axel teased , his hands in his pocket.
Axel went out in front of the marines and laughed.

" Now hands up! " They yelled again.

Axel put his hands up and walked to them , it's just that he didn't have his blindfold on.

Axel quickly dashed through all of them and as he did they collapsed.

     " Nye hehehehe! " Axel laughed But more marines came out of doors and blocked his way.

Axel walked a few centimeters further before his eye glowed.

" Keep blocking my way and you'll die! " Axel warned making the marines to jolt.

" Shut Up! " A marine yelled.

All the marines charged at him and circled him.
Maki and the others watched , trying to anticipate what he would do next.

Axel laughed again and said:

" Nyehehehehe , You're Weak. " Axel then literally opened his eyes ( Not pulling it out more like widened it )  , he didn't really know what happened but they all collapsed.
As if they suffered from cardiac arrest.
Axel put back his blindfold on and smiled poking his through the wall to see The others.

And now they were found at the destroyed mechanism that I mentioned previously.
Axel started climbing their way up , spreading their legs and hands using them to climb up.

But what they met when they got up , Axel didn't actually expect.

It was Geno ...
The rock Admiral...

Axel sighed before talking.

" How are you alive? " He asked.

" I don't need to explain myself to you! , Now Die! " Geno said summoning a rock that was shaped like a blade , like a great sword from monster hunter.

" Buster Blade! " Geno yelled as he grabbed it and dragged it against his shoulder and walked towards Axel steadily but slowly.

Axel did the same just without the sword , and when they met face to face the ground under them broke.

Lucas and Todo tried to punch Geno but as if there was a barrier blocking them from moving towards Axel or Geno.

" So.... You do have it! " Geno yelled with an arrogant smile.

" What? " Axel said a bit goofily but still extremely serious.

" Conqueror's Haki! " Geno yelled.

End of chapter 9
Next Chapter is explaining the three types of Haki and their uses for those who don't actually know.