The Game: Marine Hijack

Axel and the others have awoken up from the night , and went outside the house and chatted.

" Morning! " Everyone yelled in Unison.
" About the game I was talking about last night " Lucas reminded pointing at his chest with a thumbs up.

" Yeah , soo..." Axel said with a dimwitted face.

" Right! , So this game is called ' Marine Hijack ' or ' Whack-A-Marine ' " Lucas said with a large smile.

" That sounds fun " Todo said clenching his muscles.

" Axel , I gotta go , if I stay Marines my come to my island " Smoothie said turning to Axel.

" Oh , that's a shame , well bye then " Axel said waving her off as she left.

Axel turned back to them as the rest were already running , Axel followed them mainly Lucas tho.

Lucas led them to a building which was near the outskirts of another huge island named " Yokomo Island ".
It was just a small building and they all stopped at the front of the building as Lucas turned to see them.

" So this is how it's going to work! ; We go in Two's since we are 4 , Axel and Todo , Me and Mina , whoever's team can rack the most marine knockout's wins " Lucas explained.

" I don't know why I'm doing this " Mina said with a squeezed face.

" Alright let's go! " Lucas Yelled as he charged in dragging mina with him.

Axel and Todo ran separate ways from Lucas and Mina as they entered the building.
Axel and Todo looked closely scouting for marines and was met with none.

Axel then looked at a mechanism , that was just standing there.

Axel got close and was grabbed and him and the mechanism went down.

" Brother " Todo yelled jumping after him.

Todo landed on his feet smashing the mechanism under him which was going and saw Axel standing behind a wall staring at multiple marines just there working.

Todo joined him and threw a rock from his pocket ( I don't know how it got there ) onto the floor alerting them.

The marines approached there and we're beaten up by Axel and Todo.

Axel punched one sending to the whole where the came from and the rest were beaten up one by one.

" That makes 32 marines! " Todo yelled charging through a wall and saw more and more marines.

Todo grabbed one of them and swung him around hitting most of the others , when they tried shooting Todo he used two as human shields and rushed at the shooters and punched and kicked them dead.

The rest tried running but was met with a portal in front of them which took them in front of Axel and Todo.
" Good Evening! " A marine said walking through another door before looking as his other marines got beaten up.

" 44 " Todo said before turning to the marine.

" 45 " Axel said without even moving.

The marine ran but Todo jumped him and crashed him down.

Todo and Axel continued , and was met with a man in shackles and chains.

" Huh? , Please Help Me! " The man begged with bruises on his face and body , scratches all over his body and blood all over his chest.

" Todo help me break these chains! " Axel instructed rushing to him.

Todo and Axel broke the chains , the man looked at them.
" Thank you! , Thank you! , Thank you so Much! , HOW CAN I REPAY YOU?! " He yelled.

" It's okay , who are you? " Axel asked.

" I'm Armadillo! * Cough * , Wait! I can teach you my grandfather's fighting technique The Cursed Jujutsu ! " He replied.

" What's that? " Todo and Axel asked.

" It's a fighting a style imbued with curse energy to perform deadly jujutsu strikes , techniques and moves " Armadillo explained.

" Woah! That's impressive! " Todo said.

" You can teach me then " Axel then said approaching him.

" Really? Getting rid of Gamma Fist? " Todo asked.

" Ya " Axel replied.

" Well then me too " Todo said.

Armadillo stood up and taught them the fighting style.

" I need to escape this place- " Armadillo said but was met shouts of marines charging at him from the opposite side.

" Their back! " Armadillo yelled running behind Axel and Todo hiding behind a box.

Axel and Todo got ready to try it now and got into fighting positions.
Axel's hand got covered in cursed energy as he punched one in the gut.

" Gaaaaah! " The marine grunted as blood shot out from his mouth.
Axel looked at his hand surrounded with black and blue flames.

" Alright! " Axel said before him and Todo ( mainly Todo ) charged through the crowd of marines.

" That makes 59 " Axel said as he stood over them.

" Armadillo! , you can come out now! " Todo called out.

" Thank you so much ! , I need to leave now but thank you! " Armadillo appreciated before running outside the base.

" See ya! " Axel waved off.

" Well , we can't lose! Let's go Brother! " Todo encouraged putting his hand on Axel's shoulder before they both ran to look for more.

A few minutes later

We are looking at Todo running being observant before hearing.

" I'm right behind you Brother " Axel said But Todo didn't see him.

" Really? " Todo replied turning around but not seeing him , but then out of nowhere Axel came out.

* Cue Prowler Music *

" Hahahahahah! " Todo laughed noticing that Axel was impersonating a very funny video on YouTube.

Axel chased him down with a crowbar ( I dunno where he got it from ).

Axel stopped before both starting laughing out loudly.

" That was so funny- " Todo Laughed but was silenced with a pipe hitting him and Axel's Heads.

End of chapter 8
Hey viewers , sorry I was late publishing this , been in school 😂
Anyway , I'm back now and ready.
Soon I'll start publishing my Yu-Gi-Oh Book.

But if you want me to write an Akame ga kill book just comment what book you want me to write.

For now and until then I'll work on this one to make you guys proud!

The Strongest Emperor (One piece x Jujutsu Kaisen)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें