The reason

Previously , Axel and smoothie left to where Axel came from ( Teniji Island ).

On there way , Axel walking thought of an idea for when he got there.

" ( Ahah , That building! , He fought me there , and kept telling me it's not my business , that means it is important , So..... ) " Axel thought but it was interrupted hearing a whistle.
A slight tune that went high and then low pitch.

Smoothie looked around hearing it.
Same with Axel as he turned on gamma fist.

" We're being watched... " Axel said feeling someone's presence.

Fwooooosh!!!

And an arrow went straight through the air and then punctured Axel right through the arm.

" Gaaah!! Run!!! " Axel yelled signalling to escape.

The whistle continued as they ran.
Blood dripping everywhere.

Axel had an idea but he had to do it fast.
Axel thought of somewhere and immediately teleported there.

With smoothie holding his hand , the Whistler shot an arrow through the portal.

Luckily Axel closed it cutting the arrow mid flight.

The whistle stopped as the portal closed.
Back at smoothie and Axel.

Axel sat on the floor resting on a wall , holding the wound the arrow still in his arm.

Suddenly , the arrow glowed a green before a figure appeared in front of them.

Holding the arrow.

He dragged it out and was about to stab him on the chest.

Axel made a portal opened where he was to behind the person.
And the person's hand in the portal.

" Close! " Axel said.

The portal closed and cut the hand of the person.

The arrow dropped , Axel pushed him against the wall before combo-ing him.

Like this , Punch , chop , chop , uppercut , and different punches to the chest of the person.
And finally jumped in the air and spin kicked his head sending him sideways.

Blood on the place he was in.

Smoothie had never seen him like this.
She looked closely and saw his eyes uncovered.

" There's a reason I fight with my blindfold..... I won't be able to hold back!! " Axel explained charging to the arrow user who was running after hearing that.

Axel smirked and ran speedily towards him and pounced him onto the ground and sat punching him repeatedly.

He grabbed axel's hands before tossing him off.

The arrow user ( Ill just call him Hunter ) shot 3 arrows that glowed red through a building.

The building was collapsing as the hunter ran away.
Axel turned on his Gamma fist before releasing massive and godlike speedy punches.

As if he had 6 arms , punching every piece of rock unlike before it would erase but now they would explode.

Axel's hand , the one stabbed previously , gave out but Axel didn't stop.

" Yaaaaaaah!! Why won't everyone just leave Me... ALONE!!! " Axel yelled before exploding the rest without touching them.

His eyes bled before jumping to the hunter but didn't know where he was.

Smoothie grabbed his leg and threw him down.

" ARE YOU INSANE!! , YOURE BADLY HURT DO YOU WANNA DIE!! " Smoothie yelled.

" GRAAAH!!! " Axel yelled as if he wasn't him at all...
His eyes were always crystal cyan colour , but now they were deep purple.

Axel broke out of her grasps and jumped again.
Smoothie looked at him as his smile was demonic.

Axel looked everywhere and saw the hunter running.
Axel smiled even wider before landing and running after him , exploding every building that was in his way.

Before he knew it he saw the hunter still running slowing down cause of his lost arm injury.

" There you are! " Axel said with an echo behind his voice.

The hunter grunted again as Axel walked to him.
His arms glowing purple.

Axel Infront of the hunter , Punched him in the gut , and kicked him down.

The hunter grabbed his last arrow and stabbed axel's chest before continuing the escape but dropped down on the bridge.

Then Axel with the arrow in his chest , started flinching.

The arrow was purple and then axel's eyes turned back to cyan and around his eyes were purple skin.

" What just happened........ To...... Me- " Axel asked falling on to his knees before breathing harshly and collapsing.

Smoothie caught up to him and saw him on the ground.
She picked him up , and looked for the nearest hospital.

The hospital smoothie had gone to had tried everything , They found out it was poison but they didn't know how to cure it.

And out of the curtains came a short old lady.

" I know what you're looking for Young one " She said telling them to follow her.

When there , smoothie saw a bottle that she was holding.

" I know the recipe of the cure for the poison " The woman stated.

" But I don't have the ingredients , you will have to get them " The woman stated.

" What ingredients? " Smoothie asked.

" A dragon herb , a golden grape and a frozen tulip " The woman explained.

" I've heard of those but they are hard to get- " Smoothie complained but was interrupted by Axel coughing out blood.

" Where do I get them? " Smoothie asked her.

Axel then murmured something which no one could understand but he could hear it.

" Brother........ Brother........ Brother....... Where........ Are....... You.............. ".

End of chapter 4
This is a short chapter but still an interesting one 👍