The Final Battle: Geno vs Axel

Axel then released a punch , Geno did the same and both clashed ferociously.

As Axel jumped backwards into the air , Lucas and Todo dashed at Geno and both punched him twice.
Geno blocked the Hits firmly.

Panda scratched his head not knowing what was going on.
Maki grabbed her naginata and jumped into the air , dived down and smashed down on Geno.

Geno gave out a quick smirk still blocking with his sword and summoned two rocks , Geno made them hit Maki but maki with her quick skills dodged them.

But as she was up Geno slashed her with his sword.
Or at least is what he thought.

" Tekkai! " Panda yelled jumping in front of Maki.

( Okay let me explain Tekkai , A Rokushiki technique : Tekkai is one of the six techniques of "Rokushiki" that allows superhuman defense.
Tekkai hardens the users' muscles to the level of iron, allowing them to withstand and effectively nullify any damage they might have taken from attacks.[2] Tekkai can also be used to enhance the user's attacks by the increased density one gets from using it. The strength of Tekkai can vary for users with different physical conditions, as a person with a higher level of muscular strength would be able to take stronger forces and enhance their attacks more significantly).

Panda roared before biting his own hand.
It gave off a light blue aura and his eyes were the same color , his face gave a different meaning.

His face was like a beast injured but prideful and furious.

Panda clutched his paw which was now a claw and cut Geno with a slash.
Geno dashed back but still got hit , his shoulder bleeding, Geno grabbed the justice kanji on his back and used part of it and stopped the bleeding of the wound.

Axel looked at all of them before dashing at Geno.
Geno still a bit far from the attackers gathered so many rocks that he could summon and every single big piece surrounded the attackers namely : Lucas , Mina , Todo , Panda , and Maki.

Axel was fast enough to back away immediately before seeing the rocks circle round them and turning into a sphere which they were trapped inside.

    Axel first looked at the circle ,  and then at the marine.

Axel smirked before lighting his hand up every step he made increased it.
The flames of the Cursed jujutsu and The Light of the Gamma fist.

He combined these two to make explosive fiery attacks that left explosions after each punch.

Axel then leaped into the air and said " This is my New Fighting Style! , The Cursed Gamma Jujutsu! " Before the flames turned purple and Axel punched Geno right in the face but Geno didn't stop.
Geno smashed his hand on Axel , but Axel didn't move.

Geno grabbed Axel's hand , twisted it and twisted it even more trying to make axel budge so he could remove his hand from his face.
But axel didn't intact he kept pushing it and pushing until the the floor under them had cracked.

Axel then raised his hand up and punched Geno again.
Geno grunted before falling down.

Axel turned to the rocks , looked at it and it shattered.
Maki and the others fell out , while Axel faced Geno.

But then from behind Axel heard a pop.
He turned to see no one.

Axel got confused because the others weren't there anymore.

Axel turned to his front to see a tall man , more particularly known as one of the seven warlords: Bartholomew Kuma.

Axel was too slow before the Warlord slapped him away , like far away.

( Imagine Usopp as Geno and Imagine that other guy as Axel )

End of this chapterAnother short chapter cause I'm still recuperating from

End of this chapter
Another short chapter cause I'm still recuperating from.... Ya....