Chapter 1

Elsa's POV

"WAKE UP! ELSA WAKE UP! WE HAVE SCHOOL!" shouted Anna.

"Huh?Oh. Ya I'll be right there," I answered back.

Today was the first day of me in Washington D.C. , and first day in my new school, Washington High. Most people like Anna would be excited and happy on their first day of school, but I wasn't.

-flashback-

"WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LEAVE!!!!! ELSA YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME. HICCUP HAD ALREADY LEFT US AND NOW YOU?!" shouted Rapunzel, my best friend.

" I know this is hard for you and of course for me as well. But there this is for the better." I said, with sadness.

'Why can't you stay?I need you Elsa.I have no one else." Rapunzel said, begging, she was crying.

She was devestated upon the news I brought up. I can't believe I'm doing this to her. I can't. Its not right. I've been friends with her all my life. I can't not be there for her when she needs me. But I have to. My education will also be better in D.C. Elsa, remember, it's for the better.

"My parents found new jobs in D.C. where the salary is higher, so they can pay for me and Anna's school fees." I replied.

"Elsa, I know you must leave and there is nothing I can do about it, but please promise me, that we'll stay best friends no matter what and we'll never forget each other, no matter what." Rapunzel said. "Pinky swear?"

"Pinky swear." I said as our pinkies crossed, keeping our promise.

" I love you Elsa." Rapunzel said, looking sad.

" I love you too Punzie." I replied, while looking down.

-end of flashback-

As I remembered my last conversation with Punzie, tears were rolling down my face, when Anna was still in the room, and now staring at me with confusion.

"Hello Elsa? You okay? Is it about Punzie?" she asked with wonder.

"Yeah. I just miss her so much."

" I know Elsie but we gotta move on and live life. You can't always think of Punzie. She understands it's for our better."(A/N Its so ironic how Anna is being smart in advicing when it's usually Elsa) said Anna, smiling.

" Thanks Anna for the advice," I said, faking a smile.

I knew Anna could move one from all her friends and start a new life in D.C. , but I couldn't.

--------------- TIME WARP TO IN SCHOOL-------------

I was in school looking around, trying to adapt with the surroundings. I saw my locker and walked towards it, thinking,

"Oh Punzie, I'm so sorry for all this, and I wish you were here...."

when I bumped into someone.

AUTHORS NOTE:

HEYYY!!! So this is our first chapter of "Am I Worth It?" and so sorry if it was sad for you, and sorry for the short chapter.... I actually made a longer draft, but I decided to change it and put that part later in, and also sorry for the lame chapter, but I am just starting the fun.....

ILYASM AND REMEMBER TO READ, VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE THIS TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS!!