Chapter 38

Elsa's POV:

~TIME SKIP~

*school bell rings*

School is now over, and after a long day of feeling nervous and afraid to confront him, it is now time to meet Hiccup and talk to him.

I sigh and walk out of class to see him by his lockers, putting back his books and ready to leave.

"Hiccup! Wait up!" I shout, making sure he heard me clearly. I try to act as nice, but his cold attitude might change that.

He turns his head to see my happy face and rolls his eyes.

( play the song now to get the full effect)

" What do you want?" He says with such distaste. Especially the way he said you struck me hard.

" I need to speak with you." I say in a stern tone.

" Well, your talking to me right now. Is this want you want to speak about?" He says, then laughs at his own joke.

" What is up with you? Why are you acting like this? You aren't the same Hiccup I knew when I was small. The same Hiccup who's my best friend and I know is loving and caring and always supportive of his friends. What happened to you? And why did you have to act so cold and cruel to Anna?" I demanded. I needed to go straight to the point. I couldn't handle this anymore.

" The old Hiccup you once knew and loved is now dead. He's been resurrected as a new person who isn't as naive and stupid as he was before. He's learnt his lesson, and now knows, that love is stupid." He says as he gave me a cold stare, as if he was digging deep into my soul and feeding off it.

I gasp. How dare he say that?! And what did he mean learn his lesson?

" Love is not stupid. You are. I can't believe you're acting like this. I never have thought you, from all people , would act so immaturely and foolishly. You've hurt people's feelings you know, especially mine. People have changed their thoughts about you, you know? How do you feel about that?" I say angrily. If he really wants to piss me off, I'll show him how I am when I'm furious.

" Do you think I really care about people's feelings and their thoughts about me? I don't care about you. You are as unimportant as everyone else on this earth. Why do you care about my attitude and life anyway?" He says spitefully.

" I care about you, thats why." I say, trying to keep my temper down.

People were starting to stare and walk away. Now, the hallways were practically empty with only me and Hiccup occupying it.

" Well, I don't care about you, and mind you own business. You don't have anything to do with me." He says, angrily.

" Do you like me?" I scream. I couldn't hold it back anymore.

"Are you acting like this, because you're jealous of me and Jack and that you like me as more than a friend?" I shout, as my blood rises up to my head, flooding my brain with boiling hot blood.

He looks at me and laughs evilly, as if he has no heart. But maybe he doesn't anymore.

" Me? Like you? Yea, I did. When I was stupid, foolish, dumb and naive. I've changed, and now, I hate you. I hate you more than anything, especially for what you've done." He spat out.

He did like me. He is doing all this and is acting like this just because he's jealous. But that doesn't make it right for him to act like this to others.

" Me?! Now you're bringing me into your irresponsible behaviour? This is all your fault, and I have NOTHING to do with this." I scream. I feel like my heart is about to explode.