Chapter 36: Reveal

Elsa's POV:

Jack and I bid goodbye as we pecked a small and short kiss before I walked in the house. I noticed when we reached here a few minutes ago, Anna's light silhouette passed through the thin shear curtains. I knew she was watching us from the distance.

I walk in the house, and Anna immediately jumped at me with her over-excited smile and words that started to fill the air, spreading all over the house.

"Woah Anna chill... I know you have a lot of questions and," I said as she caught the sentence with the one main question she wanted to know the answer to so desperately that could even be seen from her eyes.

I nod my head, and Anna started to shriek in joy and I swear I saw teeny tiny tears of joy stream down her bright red cheeks . Somehow she was happier for me than I was for myself.

Obviously Anna's scream and shouts of joy woke up the whole house, as Mom walked down the stairs, woken up.

"What is going on down here?!" Mom said in a strict motherly tone mixed in with the voice of someone who just woke up from deep slumber.

" ELSA HAS A BOYFRIEND!!!" Anna screams out as she runs around the living and dining room in joy.

I stand in front of the house door, blushing hardly, dumbfounded, as Mom's eyes open wide open in shock.

"Come on Els, tell us all about it.." Mom smiled sincerely as she put her arm around my shoulder and sat me and Anna down, waiting for me to tell them about how it all went down.

~ TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY~

I stroll through the calm and quiet halls of the school as the loud pounding sound of my heart beating fills my ears. I can nearly hear anything, and all I could think of at that moment was Jack and I.

I see Merida and Eugene by the lockers, having a casual talk. Huh, Hiccup isn't here yet.

Merida turns her head and calls me but all I can see is her lips move and no sound entering my ears. Only the sound of my fears and nervousness could be heard, and I felt like everyone was watching me, like I had a deep dark secret I was hiding.

" Els, are you okay? You look very nervous. Do you want to tell us something, maybe?" Merida suggests.

The bomb of emotions explode in my head as I blurted out the truth.

" Jack and I are together." 

Merida and Eugene look at me in joy for me, but I could tell from Merida's eyes that she wasn't too happy about it.

"DID I MISS IT?" Anna's piercing voice exclaimed as she ran towards us. She's been this loud and excited since last night when I told her.

~FLASHBACK~

It was the middle of the night. I was all ready to go to bed as I looked at Anna peacefully sleeping all snuggly in her bed with a big grin on her face.

I was ready to close my eyes and fall into the abyss of sleep when I hear Anna sleep talking.

" Aw Elsa. You and Jack are going to be a lovely couple and I can't wait for you to get married and make little babies and I'll finally be a aunt!" Anna says out loud.

I sigh and shake my head at my silly little sister as my blanket hugged me right into deep sleep after a long tiring day.

~FLASHBACK ENDS~

Anna pulls me into a hug AGAIN and congratulating me once again for Jack and I's relationship.

Then I see Jack and Kristoff enter the scene. Jack finally told him.

"Congrats Elsa. You too make a icy couple." Kristoff smirks at me, congratulating us.

I look at Jack as we both smile at each other. We were finally happy. Together. We pull into a hug as the rest of them stare at us and Anna aweing out loud.

-

Merida's POV:

Oh no. This is bad. I know I should be happy for Elsa with her new relationship and all. But what about Hiccup? How could she do that to him? After all he has done to make her like him back and have the same feelings towards him, Elsa has clearly put that thought aside and put herself first. 

How will Hiccup react when he sees this? 

Oh great, speak of the devil. 

-

Hiccup's POV:

I dash into the school hallway, a minute later than every other day to meet my friends right before class started.  I run towards the lockers where we usually meet, and immediately come to a halt as I see2 familiar figures, hugging each other.

What the hell is going on? Why are they hugging? Did I miss something?

I walk closer towards them, and the sight of them being all affectionate confirms my theory and assumption.

Elsa's with Jack.

I glance at my friends who are circling them with love and words of congratulation, as I sense Merida looking back at me in pain and sadness. Does she know?

Right at that moment, I see Anna come towards me and scream the words I never thought i would here.

" ELSA AND JACK ARE TOGETHER!"

Right at that moment, I felt the whole world swallowing me as I fall into an abyss of emotions and sadness. I felt so many things. Jealousy, anger, humiliation. 

After all those years of loving her, it has all come down to this. All my life and hard work thrown away into the dumpster just to see the girl of my dreams ending up with the guy I knew I hated since I first glanced at him.

My heart stabbed by the person who I love the most as I stare into her eyes. She looks at me with sadness as I look back at her the same way, but even worst.

I felt like walking away. I felt like bursting into flames and just walking home and crying. Crying as the girl I love walks away with the man I hate and despise.

It's over. My life is over, and there is nothing anyone can do to change it.

--------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS ITS THE END OF THE YEAR AND I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN LIKE IDK HOW LONG. Truly sorry but one note is that I might do a lot of time skips and all because the problem and juicy stuff hasn't even been written and published yet and I'm so excited because I can't wait for you guys to feel it all in as I ruin and be the monster I am and destroy some things here in the story ( heheh a little SPOILER)

I'm on my winter holidays for a whole month and I can't wait to update every day ( hopefully) and I'm so excited for you guys to read it!

PLEASE LIKE, FOLLOW ME, COMMENT AND SHARE THIS WITH EVERYONE YOU KNOW AND DON'T KNOW!!! 

P.S. Did I mention we reached 2.5k reads? No not yet? Oh okay, just had to put it out there.