Chapter 4

Hiccup's POV(wasn't planning to do this but I think I should so why not heheh)

The school bell ringed, and I walked out the door,waiting for my friend, Eugune.

I took out my phone, and started playing with it while walking, not realizing what was in front of me.

I bumped on a hard surface, which turns out to be some lockers. I saw one locker,it was in front of me. It was painted light blue, and had a snowflake design on it. I could see it clearly as it stood out from the rest.

I wonder who owns that locker.

I turned and let my back rest on the locker. I continued playing with my phone, until a girl bumped me and distracted me.

Her head bumped on me, making her head touch my chest. I caught a short glimpse of what she looked like from above. She had platinum-blonde hair that was braided into a french braid that fell on her left shoulder.

She then looked up, saying:"Umm.....Hi sorry but you're standing in front of my locker,"

Then I said,"Oh I was-"

We both looked at each other, and I finally got to see her face.

She had blue eyes as blue as the ocean, and a smile so bright it could slight up the world. She was beautiful. After I got a glimpse,a part of me told me that I've seen her before. Like we knew each other for a long time.

Then it hit me.

-flashback-

"Hicc, do you remember the time we prank called Punzie? It was hilarious," she said, laughing as she looked at me.

"Of course Els, its something I can't forget," I said, laughing along.

" She really thought her mom ordered 100 boxes of pizza," she said, wiping off her fake tears of joy.

" I know right! I hope we get to do it again once we meet again.." I said, as I hugged her. She hugged me back too.

-end of flashback-

I then woke up from my memory. I knew who she was.

"Elsa?" I asked.

"Hiccup?" She also asked in unison.

"It's really you!" We said in unison.

" Oh Hicc I missed you so much!" She said as she hugged me tightly." I can't believe its really you! All those years I thought I could never meet you again and we could no longer be friends."

" Elsa, I missed you so much! Its so nice see you again!" I said, as I hugged her back.

She was still as beautiful as I remembered. I loved her hair, eyes, everything about her.

When we were hugging, Eugene came and disturbed our moment.

" Hey Hicc you- I see you have a new girlfriend aye," He said, smieking.

Elsa heard him and immediately let go of me.

" We're not together, its just that I haven't seen him in 10 years and I miss him so much," Elsa said explaining.

I wish she was.

" Are you new here? I've never seen you before," Eugene asked.

" Yeah, and my name is Elsa," She said, replying.

" Me and Elsa used to be best friends when we were about 8, but I moved here, and surprisingly she did too," I said, further explaining the situation.

" Oh... Well nice to meet you Elsa. I'm Eugene." He said, shaking hands with Elsa.

" Well Hicc, we better get going, its break time. Elsa do you want to join?" Eugene asked politely. Thats weird, he's never polite.

"Sure! I'll just tell my friend, Merida first." She said joyfully.