Scp 173.

After witnessing such a harrowing ordeal, the heroes woke up in a cold sweat. Panic and fear etched across most of the teenagers faces, some already crying the moment they got a hold of themselves. The pro heroes reacted variedly, Erasure Head was drenched in sweat, All Might was shaken and was trying to maintain his buff form, heck, he was more surprised that he didn't deflate at all. Nezu though kept an unreadable expression, he simply put his paws together as if deep in thought.

For a while, the humans didn't do anything other than trying to regain their calm or let their fears get the best of them. Honestly, none can blame them for the latter, for in a span of 3 minutes, they bore witness to a slaughter house and the wide variety of horrors that were contained within. They all knew that working as heroes will definitely be a dangerous task and they all strived to overcome any and all obstacles to achieve their dreams. But what Zero had showed them earlier was really testing their resolve. Wether this simple revelation will make them reconsider their career choice or not is up to the students to decide and the teachers were hoping for the latter.

"Now do you believe me?" Was the first question Zero asked, casually ignoring the traumatized look the teenagers had.

"...Are you kidding me..?" Muttered Shoto Todoroki, a half white and half red haired boy who also had a pair of different colored eyes, blue and grey respectively. He had a well built figure and a handsome face though, a noticeable burnt scar was present on the left side, just underneath his red bangs and not going any further bellow the nose.

"Just.. W-what the hell were those things?" Shoto continued, though a bit more shaken this time. Zero just nodded sympathetically, it know what it revealed will definitely scare the children, but it was a necessary thing. "I understand that you all are scared and I'm sorry for that." Zero slowly lowered his screen down to look at the students straight in the eyes.

"But it was something that was required of me. I really am sorry for that. I promise that this will be the first and last time you get to experience it and that I will probably give you a better notice if I do end up doing it again." Zero tried to ease the fear struck students, calming them and apologizing at the same time.

"Yeah, but lets.. hope not." Kyoka suggested, not wanting to do that ever again with a few agreeing with her.

"Of course Jiro, but there won't be any guarantees." Zero replied, earning a few groans from the heroes in-training.

"Ideally, I would have you react to your first SCP anomaly. But considering the state you all are in, I would give at least five minutes to rest and perhaps gather your thoughts so far on your 'visit' to the foundation?" Zero declared, much to the relief of most. And so rest they did, doing various things to calm their minds and shake off the sense of fear they had. Of course, it was easier said than done.

"H-hey Zero." The Man then turned his screen to Midoriya, the green haired boy was sitting on of the sofas with his body shivering just a tad. "I-I want to confirm. something.." He shakily asked.

"Shoot."

"T-the people there.. A-at the foundation...Do...Do they even have quirks. ?"

A long silence was drawn out between them. It promptly lasted about 3 seconds, but it didn't feel that way to the students. The pros instantly knew the answer... And they grimaced even more at the thought of it. The Man then surprisingly sighed, by the sounds of it.

"As I told you before, your generation is among the many unique batches of humanity That the foundation has come across and catalogued. But as I said, only a few are unique, while the rest are what we call base or pure.. So no, the foundation personnel or rather the entirety of humanity in my reality are indeed quirkless."