Scp 054 and Scp 457.

"Ok, it's done." Zero said as the File finished Uploading.

ACCESSING SCP FILES

ACCESSING COMPLETE FILE FOUND

OPENING FILE SCP-054 the "Water Nymph".

"Water Nymph? Like, the mythological Nereids from Greek mythology?" asked Momo.

"Pretty much." Zero said.

**Item #: SCP-054

Object Class: Safe

Special Containment Procedures: Subject is held in a watertight isolation room outfitted with specialized climate control equipment. An ornate fountain filled with water stands in the center of the enclosure. Maintenance personnel are required to wear NBC suits while inside the containment area and must spend ten minutes in a special drying room after exiting. In the event of a breach, the surrounding area should be evacuated and the enclosure flushed with liquid nitrogen.

The fountain's chemical levels and volume are to be monitored and maintained. Spring water from ████████ should be used as SCP-054 is highly sensitive to hydrological conditions. SCP-054 has developed a mistrust for human males during its confinement; thus, assignment of female personnel is recommended.**

Everyone was confused by this Information about the anomaly.

"Wait, why does it not trust Males?" Mina asked.

Zero stayed silent for a moment before sighing. "You'll see why in a moment..." He said.

**Description: Out of the water, the subject most often appears as a female humanoid with a mean volume of 90 L comprised entirely of water (other forms are possible, commonly geometric shapes)

**Description: Out of the water, the subject most often appears as a female humanoid with a mean volume of 90 L comprised entirely of water (other forms are possible, commonly geometric shapes). When it enters a body of water, it becomes indistinguishable from its surroundings.**

The image shown on Screen was that of a Woman made Entirely of water. She had long Watery hair and beautiful glowing white Eyes.

some of the class la and class 1b boys blushed at how Adorable she looked, but with Mineta, he of course was being Pervy over her.

"Wow...shes just as Beautiful as legends say Neriads would be..." Mineta thought, but Tsuyu Immediately slapped him with her Tongue.

**The subject must periodically return to a body of water in order to maintain its volume due to evaporation. Initially found in ████████, it was moved to Site-08 for further study. Subject was initially curious about Foundation personnel and seemed to enjoy interacting with maintenance staff and researchers, and mimicking their forms.**