Scp 2295.

"Alright, it's all ready" Zero said as The file finished Uploading.

ACCESSING SCP FILES

ACCESSING COMPLETE FILE FOUND

OPENING FILE SCP-2295 The Bear with a Patchwork Heart.

"A patchwork heart?." Uraraka asked Wondering they Decided to give it such an odd name.

"Yes, just Watch the video and you'll see." Zero replied which everyone did.

"Item #: SCP-2295

Object Class: Safe

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-2295 is to be kept in a standard containment locker within Storage Wing-25 in Site-37.

Personnel with Level 3 or higher security clearance are authorized to perform tests on SCP-2295 after filling out the appropriate paperwork. Please contact Dr. Gergis if required access to SCP-2295 is expected to exceed twenty-four (24) hours.

 Gergis if required access to SCP-2295 is expected to exceed twenty-four (24) hours

Description: SCP-2295 is a patchwork stuffed bear, approximately 0.46m from 'head' to 'foot,' and stuffed with synthetic fiber and cotton. SCP-2295 has a small, anatomically correct pin of a heart on the left side of its thorax, and a bow wrapped around its neck. The fabric and color of SCP-2295's patches vary. Tests confirm that no components of SCP-2295 contain any anomalous chemical properties."

The picture showed a Patchwork looking teddy bear Made out of various fabrics. It had two button eyes. A cute little smile. and an Adorable little bow tie. But the strangest part That made everyone a little uneasy is that it had a Pen of a realistic human heart. But even with this The Girls From Class 1-A and Class 1-B still found the little plush bear adorable. "Aww! so cute! I just want to snuggling and cuddle with it!"  Mina said.

"SCP-2295 enters an active state when within two (2) meters of a human sustaining major trauma to an organ. When in the proximity of two or more possible subjects, SCP-2295 will invariably choose the youngest subject. SCP-2295 will anomalously produce scissors, white thread, and either sewing needles or a crocheting hook from its mouth and use any fabric and stuffing in close proximity to fashion an instance of SCP-2295-1, a patchwork imitation of the subject's organ. SCP-2295-1 vanishes from sight and the subject falls into a state of unconsciousness. SCP-2295-1 instances then replace the subject's damaged organ via anomalous means. The whereabouts of organs replaced this way are undetermined."

Everyone was a Little taken aback from this Information. And many found it creepy. "So it makes Human organs out of fabric?." Nezu asked.

"Yes." Zero said. "Scp 2295 has the ability to create human organs out of fabric. And it replaces The damage organ of the subject with it."
Zero Explained. "It'll make more sense later right now, let's continue."