Scp 914.

"Ok, it's done." Zero said as the File finished Uploading.

ACCESSING SCP FILES

ACCESSING COMPLETE FILE FOUND

OPENING FILE SCP-914 "The Clockworks".

"The Clockworks?" Nezu said Curiously. "I'm assuming that means this Scp is a Machine, current?"

"Oooh! does that mean we get to an awesome baby!?" Mei said while her were Glued to the screen

"Indeed, my Friend." Zero replied. "But this isn't just any Machine, this is THE Machine."

This Immediately got everyone Attention, they were wondering what was so special about this Machine he was talking. Especially a certain Pink haired mad Woman.

**Item #: SCP-914

Object Class: Safe

Special Containment Procedures: Only personnel who submit a formal request and receive approval from site command may operate 914. SCP-914 is to be kept in research cell 109-B with two guard personnel on duty at all times. Any researchers entering 109-B are to be accompanied by at least one guard for the entirety of testing. A full list of tests to be carried out must be given to all guard personnel on duty; any deviation from this list will result in termination of testing, forcible removal of personnel from 109-B, and formal discipline at site command's discretion.

WARNING: At this time, no testing of biological matter is allowed. Refer to document 109-B:117. Applying the "Rough" setting to explosive materials is not advised.**

Everyone because confused at this Information.

"Wait, why isn't Biological matter allowed?" Pony asked.

"You'll see soon enough." Zero Reassured them.

**Description: SCP-914 is a large clockwork device weighing several tons and covering an area of eighteen square meters, consisting of screw drives, belts, pulleys, gears, springs and other clockwork

**Description: SCP-914 is a large clockwork device weighing several tons and covering an area of eighteen square meters, consisting of screw drives, belts, pulleys, gears, springs and other clockwork. It is incredibly complex, consisting of over eight million moving parts comprised mostly of tin and copper, with some wooden and cloth items observed. Observation and probing have showed no electronic assemblies or any form of power other than the "Mainspring" under the "Selection Panel".**

The Image on screen showed a very, very large machine consisting of screw drives, belts, pulleys, gears, springs and other clockwork like pieces. On the left of the machine was a door labeled 'Input', and on the right was a door labeled 'Output'. On the center of the machine was a dial with five different settings, and a key switch below the dial.