Scp 131.

"Ok The file is All ready" Zero said as The File loaded.

ACCESSING SCP FILES

ACCESSING COMPLETE FOUND FILE

OPENING FILE: SCP-131 THE "EYE PODS"

"Eye pods?" Denki said in confusion. "Isn't it supposed to be iPods?". "Dude, it's an SCP, maybe it's something unrelated to what you said." Sero said.

"Item #: SCP-131

Object Class: Safe

Special Containment Procedures: No special safety procedures are to be taken with SCP-131-A and SCP-131-B. They are free to travel about Site-19 so long as they do not attempt to enter any restricted areas or attempt to leave the facility.

"So it's also free to Roam The facility like 999" Midnight said.

"Casual contact with the subjects is permitted, but it is recommended that such contact be kept to a minimum to prevent the creatures from forming an attachment to personnel."

"It's a pet?!" Mina asked in shock. "Something like that." Zero said

"Hourly tabs are to be kept on subjects at all times; failure to account for their presence at these times constitutes a level one lockdown situation. Any report of abuse or mistreatment of the subjects will result in a harsh reprimand."

"Wow, they must be important to your organisation huh." Sen said. "None of them, and I mean NONE of them is can leave under our watch." Zero said, while the "NONE" made some of the audience's hearts skip a beat.

Yeah! No one hurts whatever SCP it is!" Mina shouted.

"Description: SCP-131-A and SCP-131-B (affectionately nicknamed the "Eye Pods" by personnel) are a pair of teardrop-shaped creatures roughly 30 cm (1 ft) in height, with a single blue eye in the middle of their bodies

"Description: SCP-131-A and SCP-131-B (affectionately nicknamed the "Eye Pods" by personnel) are a pair of teardrop-shaped creatures roughly 30 cm (1 ft) in height, with a single blue eye in the middle of their bodies. SCP-131-A is burnt orange in color while SCP-131-B is mustard yellow. At the base of each creature is a wheel-like protrusion which allows for locomotion, suggesting that the creatures may be biomechanical in origin."

The picture of the SCP was shown. They were two little creatures that are shaped like teardrops. Both of them had one blue eye and some kind of wheel contraption under them. The only difference between them was their colors: the first was orange and the other was yellow.

"Aww, they're so cute!" Mina and Toru said altogether, while other girls cooed at the two Eye Pods.

"Wait, they're biomechanical?!" Hatsume yelled as she jumped at the screen clinging on to it like the madwoman she is. "Tell me more!" She demanded, much to Zero and Power Loader's frustration. "Miss Hatsume, get off the screen or I will taser you if you keep holding on to the it." As soon as Zero said that a turret with what looks like electricity coming out of it. "Hatsume, please listen to him. Get of the screen." "Fine." She said as she got off and returned to her seat.