Scp 3036.

"Ok, the next one is Ready." Zero said as the File finished Uploading.

ACCESSING SCP FILES

ACCESSING COMPLETE FILE FOUND

OPENING FILE SCP-3036 "Stretchy, Clown-Hunter Extraordinaire."

"Clown hunter?" Uraraka asked in confusion.

"Don't Worry, that will be explained later in the file." Zero simply replied.

**Item #: SCP-3036

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-3036 is to be kept in a standard humanoid containment cell in Site-49's B-Wing. SCP-3036 is allowed exactly one hour of recreation every day. During this time, it is allowed to interact with other anomalous humanoids of similar psychological disposition.**

"Huh, so far It Seems to be compliant with the Foundation if they allow them to do That." Momo pointed out.

**SCP-3036 is not permitted to use its anomalous abilities outside of its containment cell or during testing, and will have its recreational privileges revoked for three weeks if it violates this condition.**

"Makes sense." Nezu said.

**This is in order to acclimate it to its current environment within Foundation custody. SCP-3036 is to attend medical check-ups by Site-43's medical staff for SCP-3036-A-1 and -2's safety.**

"Oh, so there's more?" Izuku thought.

**Description: SCP-3036 is a humanoid entity entirely made out of human flesh, muscles and assorted bodily fluids, standing at 185 centimeters tall and weighing 100 kilograms

**Description: SCP-3036 is a humanoid entity entirely made out of human flesh, muscles and assorted bodily fluids, standing at 185 centimeters tall and weighing 100 kilograms. Black, white and red ink designs are tattooed to the object's face and along its upper and lower body.**

The image shown was that of a scary looking clown. It was tall, muscular And had a rather large stomach Short list but wore a dirty pair of slacks. Its skin was paper white And it had blue and red tattoos all over its body, It also had a very Creepy smile on its Face, with some pretty Disturbing makeup.

Everybody was understandably Disturbed by the Clowns unusual appearance.

"Well, At least he Doesn't look as Disturbing as the other Clowns." Kirishima said.

"But it's still not Pretty to look at." Said Denki.

**SCP-3036 shows no signs of a nervous system, leaving it incapable of sensing touch. Additionally, the object contains no traces of a bone structure or reproductive system.