Scp 2912.

"Ok, the next one is Ready." Zero said as the File finished Uploading.

ACCESSING SCP FILES

ACCESSING COMPLETE FILE FOUND

OPENING FILE SCP-2912 "Clowny Clown Clown."

Several students were stunned at that Scp's name.

"Clown's?" Said Mina

"Ah Man, We hate Clown's!" Denki and Mineta both said.

"Same here." Sero said, followed by a nod from Koda.

"Oh well, In that case, I must Warn all you that, if you all hate Clowns now, then let me tell ya, You're gonna hate them even more When you see the Appearances of these Clowns." Zero Explained, Which did not ease the Tension with the Students.

**Item #: SCP-2912

Object Class: Neutralized (Formerly Safe)**

"Another Neutralized one?" Momo said.

"Great! That must mean their not Alive anymore! So we don't have to see him in person!" Denki said in Relief.

**Special Containment Procedures: The remains of SCP-2912-1, SCP-2912-2, and SCP-2912-3 are to remain preserved within individual cryogenic storage units at Biological Containment Site-66.**

"Ew, why would you keep that?" Asked Mina, who was a little gross out.

"For Research." Zero replied.

**SCP-2912 are to be held in isolation within individual Humanoid Containment Units at Biological Containment Site-66. SCP-2912 instances must be fed a strict diet of "Circus Peanuts" and sugar water that has been artificially colored purple. Foundation physicians are to remain on standby, despite knowledge of SCP-2912 health and biology being extremely limited at this time.**

"Huh, that's an odd diet." Said Momo.

"Well what did you expect? They're Clown monster's." Sero said.

**Description: SCP-2912 designates three roughly humanoid organisms resembling typical circus clowns: SCP-2912-1, SCP-2912-2, and SCP-2912-3. Genetically close to human (all instances sharing a relatively recent common ancestor in Homo sapiens sapiens), SCP-2912 entities have/had undergone severe and varied corporeal and psychological augmentation(s). All contained instances of SCP-2912 were abruptly neutralized on 11/16/1998 - the incident determined to be entirely accidental with blame placed on PoI-4569's failure to communicate relevant information to Foundation personnel.**

"Poi-4569? Who's that?" Izuku asked in confusion.

"Oh, He was the Guy that housed these Anomalies before the Foundation captured And contain them, he was Also the guy that Apparently created these Scp's." Zero Explained.

"So...these Scp are man-made?" Uraraka asked in surprise.

"yes, Indeed." Zero replied.

"Huh...interesting..." Nezu thought.

**SCP-2912-1 Overview: