Chapter two.

No one's POV.

Once Bruce got home, he stormed to his room. He was furious for thinking that Vance was there for him, and only him. Bruce sat down on his bed, tears of anger filling his eyes. He clinched onto his baseball glove before throwing it across his room out of frustration. Bruce started to sob uncontrollably into his pillow, not being able to breath due to crying.

Vance was at his house, talking to his brother about what happened before the game. Him and his brother laughed about it, they enjoyed seeing Bruce embarrassed. But deep inside, Vance felt bad. He felt like he should have waved at Bruce and said hi to him. It's way too late for that now. 

"You okay Vance?" His brother waved his hand in front of Vance's face, snapping Vance out of his trance. "Yeah." Vance replied coldly before changing the subject. He didn't feel bad for embarrassing Bruce, he felt horrible. Vance pushed the thought away, thinking about how his brother's big game was coming up soon. He was excited for his brother, but he did like watching Bruce play.

Bruce remembered about the big game; he didn't feel like doing it. But he had to. He needed to. He wanted to impress his family. He wanted to seem like the perfect golden boy he is. Bruce sighed at the thought, getting up to take a shower and go to bed.

Once Bruce was done, he laid in bed. He couldn't fall asleep. He kept thinking about what happened. It kept him up. Bruce looked over at the time, 12AM already. Geez..Time passes by fast. Bruce stared up at the ceiling before falling asleep. 

Vance stayed up due to guilt. He liked Bruce as well, who wouldn't? Vance didn't notice his feelings yet...But he felt them. They taunted him. He thought it was normal. He still thinks that. Vance started to get angry, gripping his blanket tightly. 

"I have to apologize to him." Vance muttered, thinking of ways to apologize before he drifted to sleep. 

(Theres gonna be more angst soon)