Chapter nine.

Bruce's POV.

I kept talking to Vance everyday from the vent, the first day he was in there he wasn't talkative. The rest of the days he was quiet. I started to smell a weird oder from the vent, but it wasn't too strong. I kept on talking to him, no answer.

"Vance..?" I asked, I didn't expect an answer. Which is what I got. I looked into the vent to see if I could see anything..

My eyes widen in horror.

There was frozen blood in the fridge next to Vances dead body. This whole time he was dead. I felt like throwing up and crying. It had been four days, talking to Vances dead body. I never knew he was dead. No, not at all did I ever notice.

I sat down on the mattress as I sobbed. I heard the door clunk open, the fat greasy hag walking into the basement with his hand behind his back. I started yelling and screaming at him about killing Vance.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain on my face and neck. He slashed his knife against it.

Everything went black when he had stabbed me.

Everything started to become clear again, but different. I wasn't in pain or anything. I looked around, spotting my dead body on the ground.

Oh my god.

I'm dead. The hag killed me.

"Hey Bruce." I heard..Vances voice say.